Find Ten and Yuta

Start from the beginning

BabyJi: The worst was when they were sleeping together and all over each other.

Murkli: wE WERE NOT 'ALL OVER EACH OTHER' JISUNG THERE WAS ONLY ONE BED WE HAD NO CHOICE

JohnnybOi: M!a!r!k! don't text shout @ Jisung!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway where's Donghyuck did his phone die.

DingDonghyuck: I'm here hyung. My phone's fine.

JohnnybOi: Ah okay great anyway have y'all seen anything suspicious along the way?

BabyJi: I saw a clown holding a bat with red water on it following us a while back but I think he's gone now.

MOOntaeil: WHAT?? DID YOU TELL TAEYONG OR HANSOL? WAIT WHY ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW IT, HANSOL AND TAEYONG DID YOU LET JISUNG WATCH OUT ON HIS OWN??

Aegyoking: ....there's a slight possibility we did and he didn't tell us anything about a practicAL KILLER CLOWN FOLLOWING US.

JackFrost: Wait. Honestly the three of us are lost and we've been walking aimlessly through the woods for the past half an hour, that would explain why Jisung saw that clown.

JohnnybOi: Oooooo y'all are in so much trouble istg good luck to you.

Aegyoking: Shut it Johnny.

MOOntaeil: The woods is the most dangerous place, have y'all not read about the killer clowns everywhere??? bE CAREFUL AND AT LEAST 2 PEOPLE LOOK OUT SINCE THERES ONLY THE THREE OF YOU.

JackFrost: Yes Taeil hyung we're doing that now, it would be safer if Jisung texts and we keep a look out since he can type faster anyway.

BunnyDong: Mark and Donghyuck are on a look out now so they don't have their phones but honestly it's so awkward here you can fEEL that they like each other but none of them is saying anything???

Woojae: They're just walking next to each other with a tiny like 5cm gap between them and honestly I don't know if they're keeping a look out for suspicious things or if they're keeping a look out of each other's faces.

Kun: Those two honestly need to really calm their hormones.

JohnnybOi: U rite Kun

seen

                     Mission: Markhyuck
                      Participants: 13 of 100

MOOntaeil added JohnnybOi, Kun and Sicheng

JohnnybOi: Yo what's this

PrinceTen: Read the name of the group chat

Sicheng: Wait... TEN HYUNG?? YOU'RE ALRIGHT? OH MY GOD WHERE ARE YOU?

HealingSmile: Yep and also I'm great if you're wondering!!! Thanks for asking yeah!!!!!!

Kun: Hold on what's happening how come you two have your phones? Weren't you kidnapped or something? Why are we looking for you then?

JohnnybOi: TEN!!! YUTA!!! OH MY GOD I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS WHAT THE HELL WHERE DID YOU GO?

PrinceTen: No where 😂 We're living literally two houses down from you guys. And Sicheng and Kun hyung, this is all a plot to get Donghyuck and Mark together.

Sicheng: Woah you guys really go to far lengths just to get them together.

JackFrost: Of course. As much as I don't want my baby bro to grow up he eventually has to and I'm gonna help with it no matter what. 

NAHJaemin: ^ same

Woojae: So anyway, shall we continue with the plan?

BunnyDong: Shouldn't someone tell Johnny hyung, Kun hyung and Sicheng the plan first?

Aegyoking: Since it was my idea I'll tell them.

JohnnybOi: wait... HANSOL IT WAS YOUR IDEA?? I never knew you were so cunning tsk.

Aegyoking: Yes it was, now shut up and let me tell you the plan.

____________________________

helloo guys i'm back from korea!! (the answers to the Q&A are in the comments section of the last chapter) thank you so much for 700 votes and 6.9k reads ❤️❤️❤️hope you enjoy the story!!