Chapter 1

Richard's Pov

I'm already 19 years married with Dawn. She's a very simple and loving wife and mother to me and our kids—Athena, Ayessa, and Emmanuel. But I feel like there's something missing but I don't know what it is. I think I am no longer satisfied with our married life.

"Babe?" I know who it is. It's my wife, Dawn. I looked at her, she was walking towards me. She's wearing her silk night gown now.

"How's your day?" She asked.

"Ganun pa rin, maraming gawain" She hugged me. My wife might have felt the exhaustion in me.

"Oh, you better rest now, babe. I know you're tired." she said, then kissed me on my cheeks. I closed my eyes and slept beside her.

Days have passed, and yet we're still doing the same. Every morning, my wife cooks for us. She's also the one who prepares our clothes to wear every morning. She wakes up early in the morning to do those things. Nothing new. Thrill and excitement isn't there anymore. For me, our marriage became plain and boring.

"Good morning!" she said with a smiling face.

"Good Morning, uhm may meeting ako mamayang 7:45" I said.

"Oh. Okay, babe. After this, I'll prepare your clothes na." she's still cooking our breakfast. She's wearing a simple white shorts and a teal t-shirt. My wife is still sexy like before, especially when I see her with our kids. But, I don't know. There's something inside me telling that there's something missing. Maybe I should open it up to my best friend, John.

"By the way hon, medyo gagabihin ako ng uwi ah. Dadaanan ko pa si John, may sasabihin at kukunin lang ako sa kanya." my wife just nodded and prepared the table. After that, she went upstairs, I'm not sure if she'll wake the kids up or she'll just prepare our clothes. Or maybe she'll do both.

As usual, I started the day by preparing myself for work. No sexual acts and so, just usual boring things in the morning. This morning, I didn't eat breakfast at home because of the meeting.

"Good Morning, Sir. Ms. Patrixia is already on her way na daw po." t'was my secretary, Sandra.

"Okay, let's go." it's a breakfast meeting, we'll meet at the resto near the office. I'm feeling something strange about this 'Patrixia'. There's something about this girl that makes me feel this way.

"Hi, Mr. Gomez" that sweet voice of her, I don't know her yet but I'm already attracted and turned on. How the hell did it happen? "Patrixia. Patrixia Alcantara" she flashed a sweet angelic smile and lend her hand on me.

"Richard Gomez" we shook our hands and sat down.

"Kumusta kana, Chard?" naguluhan ako bigla. She really looks familiar.

"Ah? Ha?" naka-kunot noo kong tanong sa kanya.

She laughed like there's no tomorrow, curiosity stroke me. "Why are you laughing, Miss Alcantara?"

"You really can't remember me, huh?" she leaned on, sobrang lapit nya sakin. Gusto kong lumayo pero bakit hindi ko kaya? parang may tumutulak sakin na halikan sya? And by that, one mistake happened. I kissed her, not just a simple kiss but a torrid one. A kiss that me and my wife never shared again for years. That kiss. It's very familiar.

"A-Alexandria?" I don't know where those words came from.

"At last! Now you remember me! Magtatampo na sana ako sa'yo eh" She's my first love! My eyes widened in shock.

"Ikaw nga!" may parte sa puso ko na namimiss sya. parang gusto ko syang makasama.

"Yes. I'm back, honey. Can we eat now?" she haven't changed. years didn't changed my Alexandria.

"Oh, sure!" I smiled and called the waiter.

"What do you want? Still Pancakes with honey and Iced Coffee?"  I looked at her,

"Oh so you can still remember my favorite breakfast meal, huh?" she smiled.

"Of course, I'll never forget that!" oh god, how I missed this. Eating breakfast with my Alexandria. One of the most special moments that we shared together.

She looked at my left hand, "Oh, you're married na pala?" I almost forgot that I'm already married. There's a hint of bitterness in her voice and sadness is evident in her eyes. Somehow, it pains me and it makes me want to remove the wedding ring in my finger.

Alexandria's POV

Before the meeting, I already know that he's already married but I don't care! I don't care if he has kids already, it can't stop me from getting him back. I realized I was already falling in love with him years ago, so I'm here to get what's mine. I know that I'm his first love — first love never dies, right?

By the way, I'm Patrixia Alexandria Alcantara.

***
sabaw 🍜
should I continue this? 🙈

patchxchardawn • 2016