Prologue

Sky ran to school, sweat on forehead. She was late for her first day of school. "I better run as fast as lightning.." She thought, and she did run but suddenly, she bumped into a guy. "S-sorry! My bad.." she stuttered. "Oh, that's okay.." He replied and picked up his school books. Sky helped him because she did smacked into him with her clumsiness. As they were picking up those books, Sky's hand touched his. 

"S-sorry!!" Sky pulled her hand back and blushed madly. The guy chuckled. "You really are a clumsy one." he said. He raised his hand. "I'm Ash, Ash Preston." Sky shook his hand. "I'm Skyla Ray but called me Sky." The guy smiled and Sky's heart fluttered. "Where are you heading to?" he asked. "Scarlet High." He stared into her eyes. "W-what are you looking at?!" she stuttered. He chuckled again. "Your eyes are..beautiful.." Sky froze. 

        Sky stayed frozen and didn't say a word as her face was red as a tomato... 'Did he not notice what he just said!?' She thought. "I-I'm sorry..." Ash stuttered and blushed madly. "I'm heading to Scarlet High too. Wanna go there.. together?" he asked. Sky just nodded, her face flushed red, so they headed to Scarlet High together.

HEYYYYY!!!

ITS ME MIZA AND THIS IS OUR FIRST SHIP BOOK FOR OUR ACCOUNT!! WE DIDNT GAVE A TITLE CAUSE WE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF TITLE TO PUT.. MEH.. SO THE WRITER IS MIZA AND THE CO-WRITER IS COCO!!!

I'm technically the grammar checker.. So yeah.. Idc.. ENJOY MIZA'S STORY!!. It is Miza's story anyways

SO ENJOY GUYS~~~