I stood up and walked closer to the water. I left it wash over my feet. I stood there for a minute and the felt arms around my waist. I saw all the tattoos on Ash's arm. She turned me around and looked me in the eyes. She pulled me in to a tight hug and I cried.

"Shh. Everything's going to be okay. I'm here now. You don't have to be so strong anymore. I'm here when you fall Lex. I always will be."

I felt another pair of arms wrap around me but didn't bother looking up. I felt Ash let go and leave me with this person. I looked up and saw Christie looking down at  me. She gave me a sad smile and kissed my forehead. I put my head against her chest and listened to her heart beat. We stayed like that for a few minutes and I pulled away.

"You good?"

"Yeah I need that. Thank you."

"No bother kid. I'm always here."

I gave her one last hug and she walked back to the restaurant. Ah and Ali were still here so I walked over to them. I looked down at the ground once I made eye contact with Ash. She can be scary when she wants to be. I stopped right in front of the, and played with my fingers. I finally got the guts and looked up at them. I took a deep breath and hut my eyes tight. I opened them again and looked them.

"I should have told you this. I'm sorry I know it was the wrong thing to do keeping it from you. I just don't want to tell mom. I don't want to ruin her happiness and the same with mum. They're finally at a stage where they're happy and know I am too. I don't want to ruin it."

"Lex you're health is a lot more important than that. We promised we wouldn't tell her but Lex you have too. I understand that you don't want to tonight but you have to either tomorrow or when we come back. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes ma'am. Cmon we better head back inside."

I walked behind them and headed back inside. Once in the door I saw mom looking over. I made eye contact with her for a split second and put my head down. I walked over to Abby and Christie and sat next to them. I could feel mom staring at me. I looked over and saw Ash talking to her and Ali talking to mum. I felt a lump in my throats and excused myself from the table when I saw them make their way over. I went to the bathroom and met Kling and Moe in there. I was just about to walk away but they called me in.

"Who you running from?" Kling asked

"How did you kn-? You know what I'm not even going to finish that knowing you. Mom,mum,Ash and Ali."

"Why?" Moe asked but before I could say something mom burst through the door. She gave me a glare and I looked at Moe.

"That's why. You should probably go. I don't need you to be attacked by her glare more than I do." They both nodded and ran out. Mom walked over to me and mum followed. Ash and Ali looked guilty in the background when I looked at them. They walked out leaving me alone with mom and mum. 

"Explain as to why I am finding out my daughter is dying by my best friend that my daughter?"

"It's not a big deal mom."

"NOT A BIG DEAL? LEX YOU'RE DYING AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US. OF COURSE IT IS A BIG DEAL."

"Kelley calm down."

"No I won't calm down Hope. Our daughter is dying and she never told us. How are you not freaking out?"

"I am Kel. Just let her explain." They both looked at me and I was lost for words. I panicked and looked down at my hands and then back up at them.

"I can't do this." I ran out of the room and back to the party. I ran out the door and made my way home. I checked the time. 11:38 pm. Momma left early with Dad because they were tired I remember they told me. I ran over to their house and hoped they were still awake. Luckily the lights were still on. I knocked on the door and Dad opened. He instantly knew something was wrong from past experience.

"Cmon baby girl. She's up in bed reading a book." He kissed my forehead and closed the door behind me. I took off my shoes and left the at the door. I followed him up the stairs to their room. My eyes started to swell as we got to the door.

"Who was at the door?"

"Our daughter. Lex?" I walked in and momma got out of the bed. She came over and pulled me into a hug and I broke down.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you hurt? Sick?" Momma asked picking chin up looking at my face. She wiped away the tears on my cheeks and looked me in the eyes. Its now or never to tell her.

"I think you should sit for this. I need you not to freak out just yet. I need you to listen as to why I haven't told you or dad." I said and she sat next to dad on the edge of the bed. I walked over to them and grabbed the chair and dragged over. I sat in front of them and took one" of each of their hands in mine and looked at them.

 "Well here goes nothing. I'm dying." Momma's face was expressionless and dad was the same. I looked at both of them and explained everything. Once I was finished momma was in tears and I was too. "I should've told you. I'm sorry."

"Lex, baby girl, everything is going to be okay. We're going to try fix this." Mom said taking both my hands in hers.

"I'm scared momma. I'm really scared."

"I know Lex. I know." Dad walked over and pulled me into a hug. He picked me up and carried me over to the bed and sat on it with me on his lap. He rocked me back and forth rubbing my back. I was looking at momma and she looked heartbroken. I know she was trying to hide it for me but I could see she was falling apart. My eyes felt heavier and soon I was asleep .

Carli's POV

"She came to us. Why did she come to us? Hope or someone must have freaked her out or something." I said pacing in the room.

Brian just put Lex in her room after she fell asleep. He was heartbroken and so was I. I pulled out my phone and texted Hope.

To Hope;

Is there a reason she came to me about it and not you?

From Hope;

Kelley freaked out and lost it. I tried to calm her down but it only made things worse. And next thing I know it Lex is gone. Is she okay? I'm so worried. I really need to see her. Ash is having a panic attack running around th place looking for her. Please tell me she's okay and trying to hurt herself!

To Hope;

She's alseep. You can if you want but we're all talking tomorrow. As a family and discussing on how to fix this. She's fine just broken. We need to help her. Now more than ever. You know where the spare key to the house it. Brian and I are going to sleep. If you coming just remember to lock up.

I sent it and closed my phone. I sat on the bed and turned off the lights. I cuddled into Brian. I was almost asleep when I heard the front door open and close. I heard and locking noise and knew it was Hope locking up. The creaks on the stairs were clicks from heels. She must have taken them off because I heard her feet hitting the floorboards. The door creaked open across the way and closed. Brian was asleep. Sound asleep and moments later I followed.