How about a Hug?

Finn and Bayley were considered to be one of the cutest couples in the WWE today, they had different personalities but loved each other very much. After Finn had lost his NXT title to Samoa Joe, Bayley had wanted to cheer him up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finn sat in his room by himself, the room was dark and it was cold inside. Bayley hadn't seen Finn in days, he had been cooped up in his room all by himself and hadn't eaten much. 

The Irishman sat on his bed thinking of how he could get his title back, after all, he had held it for quite some time and the fans loved him. Bayley had been worried about Finn for days and was wanting to cheer him up. 

She gave a knock on the door and waited for Finn to answer. "Come in" said Finn sadly. She opened the door and went over to Finn. "Hey Bayley, can I help you?" asked Finn with a low voice. Bayley was worried about Finn and knew that his loss had effected him greatly. 

She was quiet for a moment until Finn tapped her on the shoulder. "Bayley, I lost my title on a house show.. That's so embarrassing." he whispered. 

Bayley felt bad for him and finally spoke. "Finn, you'll have plenty of chances to get back your title. Don't worry." she said with a smile. Finn looked up at her and she saw that his eyes were overflowing with tears. Bayley smiled again and said 4 words that cheered Finn up immensly.. "How about a hug?". 

The couple embraced in a hug and all was well now. After all, Bayley's hugs were legendary.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's rushed, I've been trying to pump out content to give me something to do. I'm usually very bored and I enjoy writing. Fell free to tell me how bad and rushed this one is. :)