CHAPTER 12: Missing

Start from the beginning

'May you burn peacefully into ashes'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEWS REPORT:

GIRL GOES MISSING DURING SUMMER FESTIVAL!

WITNESSES STATE THAT MAYURI HAYU,AGED 16,FROM ADISHIKU ACADEMY WENT TO THE TOILET AT 8:46 PM BEFORE SHE WAS MISSING.

"I saw blood stains and her body behind the toilets but when I blinked,it was gone immediately. I thought it was just my imagination." A friend of Mayuri Hayu,(F/N) (L/N) states.

The police investigated the crime scene for weeks but no evidence or clues was found. The police checked the security cameras but there was no suspicious activities near the toilets.

"If it was a murder,the murderer have hidden all the evidence perfectly. Even our best police dogs we have can't even find a clue or strange scent at the crime scene." A police officer,Usa Saiko,aged 34,addresses.

IF MAYURI HAYU IS SEEN,PLEASE CALL THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY AT 999.

-Reporter Akino Tamako ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hold the newspaper tightly as I read it over and over again. The news spread like wildfire and everyone took cautions of any suspicious activities. It is now break time but I remained in my seat,still sad because of Mayuri.

"M-Mayuri chan..I miss you! I-" I sobbed quietly and covered my face with my hands. My eyes and face became red due to my tears. I couldn't handle it. Mayuri just began to be one of my good friends but now,she's missing! She might be dead too..!

Aito and Takade went up to my desk and comforted me by patting my back and saying nice stuff.

"She would be all right. She won't be dead." Aito smiled and I could feel my heart beating faster already.

"Don't cry,(Y/N)! If you are sad,me and Mayuri chan would be sad too!" Takade patted my head,kneeling on the ground to match my table's height to talk to me like usual.

I stayed silent and looked out the window. Sakura petals flew down from their respective pink trees,making the view very comforting yet sad.

Mayuri chan could have seen this..

It was more beautiful this year.

But I'm sure she didn't die!

She's a strong girl! I know it!

I glanced at the two males and Aito was glaring and hissing at Takade,making him laugh a sad laugh. I looked back out the window to avoid them to know and strained my ears to listen to what they are saying.

"You did this didn't you?! You killed her,right?"

"Haha..why would I do such a thing? You can't blame others for Mayuri being missing." Takade sadly smiled but I knew it was a fake smile. I'm used to the faking already.

My head suddenly became hot and I could feel my eyelids warming up,but my body sent me chills. The two males looked at me and Takade put his hand on my forehead,worried.

"(Y/N),why is your face red? Do you need to go home? Wow..You are getting really hot. You're sick." Takade carry me bridal style and went to the infirmary.

"Wait w-wait! I can walk myself. I don't need to go home.." I pushed the worried male with my hands on his chest and he gently lifted me down after a few seconds of thinking.

"You sure? Then take care,okay?" Takade stuffed his hands into his pocket and walked off. I followed Takade back to the classroom and there,saw a jealous Aito.

He pouted and swept his hair with his hands to the back of his head,making it fall again. Aito was thinking about something,but I couldn't figure it out.

What is he thinking? Is he jealous? Heheh.. so kawaii~

My head suddenly hurts again. My eyeballs became hotter than my body temperature once again but this time,my body became suddenly hot then cold,repeating its process again and again. My head was dizzy and I feel like I need to lie down. I can't stand up properly too.

Just ignore it,(Y/N). It's nothing..

I lost my balance due to my headache and fell to Aito who was sitting on his desk. I landed onto his lap with a loud thump and the only thing I could hear is shouts of worries and chairs screeching,making contact with the ground before I fell into a deep slumber,fainting due to the overheat in my body.

_____________________________________
Author chan's note:

I hope you enjoyed CHAPTER 12:Missing! YAYYY!! A NEW CHAPTER IN ONE DAY!! *shakes hips*  (☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎ so like I'm going to go to a holiday for 4 days so I probably won't update but I think I will tho i dont knwoww but I'll try my best to write new chapters ;))

-author chan~