CHAPTER 12: Missing

Start from the beginning

"No..no please! I don't want to die!" Mayuri pulled herself backwards as I cornered her.

"You would have saved yourself if you didn't said that." I pushed her to a lying position and stabbed her multiple times in the head to make sure she isn't alive. Blood oozed out from her head and mouth profusely,making a huge mess. Her violent shouts and screams didn't attract any attention so it was easy to clean and dump body somewhere else without any one else coming.

"Our deal isn't helping me anyways.." I muttered,wiping down the sweat which is trickling down my forehead. I took out a cloth and bucket,filling it with water and wiping the blood away,draining the excess blood from the cloth into another bucket.

What a mess you made,Mayuri chan~

-READER CHAN'S P.O.V-

"Hey,Aito,do you know where is Mayuri chan?" I asked Aito as Mayuri didn't came back from the toilet for a long time already. I chewed on the Takoyaki while the sumptous smell of the different wide variety of food wafted into the air,making me and Aito drool more.

Why is she taking so long..?

"Maybe she's taking a shit or something.." Aito replied back,worry clearly planted on his face. I thought he doesn't like Mayuri chan,but I guess he cares for her! Mayuri chan's lucky..

I faked a laugh and excused myself to check on Mayuri in the toilet if she's alright. I approached the women's toilet when I heard weird laughters coming from behind the toilets. I tiptoed around the corner quietly and spotted Takade cleaning the ground with a cloth and bucket. My eyes directed to the bucket filled with red liquid and realisation struck me.

Is that b-blood?

I pinched my nose when the stench hit me awfully and hovered my eyes to a big thing. Is that a doll? No..wait. It looks like a human! Its not moving though. I'm sure it's a adult size doll! B-but why is there blood? And Takade kun and a knife covered with blood?

But that doll looks kind of like Mayuri chan. Black hair,her body figure.

Don't tell me Takade kun killed her?!

Nah.. that's impossible!

I guess...

I pretended that I didn't see anything and walked away without the bloody male noticing me. But being curious again,I took a step backwards and glanced behind the toilets.

"Wait..there's no one there! Not even blood or anything! Maybe it's just my imagination..I watched too much horror movies and books. Haha!" I lightly knock myself on the head and giggled.

How stupid of me to think that Takade kun killed Mayuri chan! I mean it's not possible!

I sauntered back to Aito and chatted blithely with him while eating.

"You are so cute my little angel..!" Takade smiled from behind the shops,after changing into new clean clothes but the same type and doing all the dirty work as quick as lightning.

He carried Mayuri and strolled to the nearest incinerator. 'Good bye,Mayuri chan~ see you in hell!' Takade threw the lifeless female body and all evidence into the incinerator and started the burning process. The blond haired male chuckled while his azure blue eyes sparkled and glowed in excitement and craziness.