Chapter 1: Castiel the Fallen Angel

Music, loud music in my ears. I wake up to find my phone blaring music next to my head. I pick my phone up sitting up in the process and turning my alarm off. I looked around my new room that I just recently moved into. It was pretty bland just a dresser, a shelf, a bed, and some pictures on my emptiest wall of my family. I sighed and got up and instantly felt the chill of cold air hit me, sending chills up my spine. I walked over and switched on the light squinting when it turned on trying to get used to the light. 

I sighed and walked down to the kitchen hearing voices talking and laughing. I walked into the red decorated kitchen with an island in the middle where Gabriel sat on the counter with a lollipop in his hand talking with Michael. 

"Hey, Castiel! Do you want toast?" My mom asked me as toast popped out of the toaster and Gabriel ran over and grabbed a piece and dashed up the stairs saying morning to me.  I grabbed a piece kissed my mom on the cheek and told Michael good morning and walked back up the stairs to get dressed.

I opened my closet door looking at the options. Should I go looking like I care about school? I could go and try to be accepted into the cool group. Nah, sounds like too much work. I grabbed a white shirt and a long sleeve dark tan sweater and grey pants with some brown leather suspenders. I took my T-shirt off looking in the mirror at myself as I slipped on my button up white shirt and pulling my pants on and lacing a belt into the loops. I pulled my sweater over my head then hooking the suspenders to my pants front and back and I looked at myself. My hair was a mess... it stuck out in every direction. I knew if I tried to tame it, it would be worse so I left it.

I put some brown converse on and grabbed my shoulder-bag eating the toast mom gave me and I walked downstairs hearing Gabriel running around for his shoes. I grabbed his favorite pair on the way down the stairs and handed them to him.

"They were on the stairs." I tell him walking over to the door Followed by Gabriel who is combing his hair down and eating candy. "You're going to get a cavity by eating those sweets 24/7." I look at the boy who is a mess but looks good enough to leave for school.

"I brush my teeth once a week for your information." He said all sassy like. "That's just gross Gabe." I respond he walks out the door into the cold December morning looking through his bag. "Bye mom!" I yell to her in the kitchen and I walk down the stairs. 

Gabe and I walked to our new school it was only a short walk away until we were there. Supernatural High. The infamous school that was a rival of my old school Angel Academy. People who went here were usually monsters or hunters. Lucifer came here when he was in high school because he was kicked out of Angel Academy. He started the rebel group made up of Demons. 

"Cas!" Gabe drew me out of my thoughts. We were here the dark looking brick school with weirdly tinted windows. The stairs leading up to the school were huge, they were at least 1/4 of the building put in-front of the building. People sat on the edges of the stairs, on them, and on the railings. They all had their own group of people talking to them. 

I looked over to Gabe, Wait where is he? I looked around for him and he was already up the stairs and opening the door to the building. Damn. I ran up the stairs people looking at me when I did it. I got to the middle part of the stairs and time seemed to slow. I saw a guy looking at me confused. He had grass green eyes and light brown hair. He had a red jacket on that said Winchester on it and he was in jeans. He was human, a hunter. Time sped back up and I felt air fly by me as my foot got caught on the stairs. I hit the pavement at the top and I felt the paint shoot through my body.