Derrick clears his throat, "You and your Electus goes through a bonding ceremony. It's during that time that you get a piece of your Electus."

A that didn't sound so good. A piece. Like a chunk of flesh.

I lean back with wide eyes, "What piece?"

Derrick's head tilts to the side. His silver hair falling partly in front of his eyes, "I forgot you do not know our customs. What I meant by piece is the sharing of each others blood."

Well that doesn't sound so bad.

I take another bite of the sweet bread. "Who's been ruling? I mean some one takes the place of the King right?"

"Yes, that's right."

I relectually pull my eyes from Derrick and look at Quinn.

"You would of took the place of your Father with the advisers till you came of age. Since you were not able to and there is no other heirs or royally family member to take your place it goes to the strongest of the Ingis Gen, Ryland."

My heart jumps in my chest. Ryland. Why does he hate me?

I cross my legs, "So.. Now what's going to happen?"

"No more questions?" Quinn smirks.

No. Not right now. The bonding. Sharing of blood. Ryland ruling. Its all filling up my head.

I shake my head.

"We leave for the Ingis Mountains." Quinn says standing up.

I follow suit.

"And where is that?" I watch Derrick out of the corner of my eyes. He's breath taking.

"A weeks journey from the Neutral Hills." Quinn walks out of the tent.

I cross my arms, shift my feet.

"What is it?" Derrick smiles.

"Are you going with us?" I question softly.

His eyes sparkle as he walks towards me.

I get butterflies in my belly.

"No not at first."

I frown as the butterflies flutter into a queasy feeling. Shouldn't he be going with me being my Electus and all.

He takes my hands. A shiver goes through my body.

"I'm the heir of Aeris Gen."

I look up. What does that have to do with going with me.

He laughs softly, "I'll need to inform the King and Queen of what's going on."

"Oh." I mumble.

It makes sense. I suppose.

"I'll see you in the Ingis Mountains in a Moon turn." He lightly kisses me on the lips. I gasp.

He pulls away slowly. A wicked smile etched on those lips, inclines his head and struts out of the tent.

My breathing his heavy and my head fills cloudy. Wow. That was even really a kiss. Just a touch of lips and it has me on cloud nine.

I shake my head, ducking under the tent flap. Ingis Mountains here I come.

____

BELLO!  

How  has  everyone  been?  Hopefully  good  and  reading  reading.  :)  

If  you  enjoyed  this  part  please...

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW  ME

 (if  you  haven't  already)

THANKS  SO  MUCH  FOR  READING.

Till  next  time.

~ash