" that's cool I didn't know that, " I said " so all we need now is the air and earth elementals," I said going to the middle bed and started to put stuff in the drawer that is in the beds and the beds are surprisingly comfy. (her blanket is two things mixed together )

As I put on the blanket my mom gave me I realized that it will be a while till I see her

"whoa, I like your blanket I've always loved wolves I don't know why but I just do. Phoenix check her blanket out" River said

"wow that's so pretty, "Phoenix  said " I get the element symbols but not the wolves "

" I'll tell you when I really trust you," I told them and then the door opened and I see a boy and a girl standing there " looks like earth and air are here now the question is which is which "

"I'm the air element and my name is Aria, " the girl said shyly

"I'm her twin brother I'm earth and my name is Axton, " the boy said

"cool I'm Harmony my element is all the elements hence the name Harmony," I said

"I'm Phoenix element is fire, " Phoenix said

" I'm River and my element is water, "River said

" Well don't just stand there come in the only bed left is the bunk bed over there," I said " I have the middle bed, and River and Phoenix have the bunk bed on the right you guys have the one on the left "

" Thanks," Aria and Axton said in sync

" I like your blanket but what do the wolves on the blanket mean, " Aria asked with Axton nodding in agreement

" I'll you when I trust you all," I said " it's a secret mom told me to only tell the people I trust with my life well telling you that secret I'm putting my life at risk " I explained

" why would your life be at risk, " Aria asked scared

" because you can't tell other people or the demons could be listening " I explained more "maybe if I trust you I'll tell you tonight or in three days who knows. Now let's go outside "

" sure " River said " oh and before you arrived Harmony all our weapons came, " she said getting the weapons " who has the bow and arrow "

" me " I called and she handed it to me

" who has the daggers " she called as she handed two katanas to her sister.

" that's us we both have daggers," Axton said

" well two of us got daggers and looks like me and Harmony are the only ones with bow and arrow," River said

" Cool let's go, " I said putting the bow over my shoulder and the arrow container belt around my waist and River copying my actions while everyone else put the daggers on their ankle holder and waist holder " alright let's go outside I want to see London's woods "

" same " everyone said

When we get outside I see that the woods are right next to us. We started walking to the path they had and walked that. For awhile we walked and we heard a snap and turned around to see a little raccoon. I frown softly when I see it limping. Poor guy didn't look that old. She looked like a baby. She was different from the usual raccoons. I gently pick her up, her not being much bigger than my hand. 

I softly pet her head and look over her quickly

I softly pet her head and look over her quickly. I gently picked up her paw looking at it, She had a twig in her paw which is probably what's hurting her. I quickly pluck it out and held her paw.

"Awe she so cute" Aria squealed making me chuckle a bit as I nod in agreement.

"I wonder whats she's doing alone so young" Axton voiced

"Me too but we need to head back to the dorms and I don't think her mom is looking for her" I mumbled "Or else she wouldn't be alone"

They agreed and we head to the dorm while holding her in my hands. I look down at her "I am going to call you Critter"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1436_love wolfie

shout out to