Surprise, Surprise

~Y/N's POV~

I was munching on my chicken and my dad said "We have something important tomorrow,". "A company is coming over to shoot a skit for my job." Dad added. I swallowed my food. "And how does that affect us?" I asked. "I'm pretty sure they're from that site you watch, YouTube and I could get promoted if this goes well. Promotion means more money and I could buy you that XBox." Dad answered. "YouTube? What's the name of the company?" S/N asked. "Something with Media, I have to check." Dad responded. "Y/N! That could be Sky Media!" S/N asked. "I doubt it." I answer. "What's Sky Media?" Y/S/N (younger sister) asked. "Ross knows them!" S/N said. "ROSS!" Y/S/N yelled. She's a big fan of Ross, and he's her favorite. "May we please eat now?" Mom asked. We all nodded in agreement and finished dinner. I brushed my teeth and went to bed only to wonder who was coming tomorrow. I woke up and started reading a fan fiction, The Rella Chronicles. It was by this cool author who is working on a X Reader right now. Go check it out and oh no breaking the fourth wall Ill go call Trump.After a couple of chapters I got out of bed. I put on my Doctor Who or other fandom shirt, black pants, and a pair of Nike. I went to the basement, or where my cousin lives. they live in the basement, but it looks like a nice house. I harassed her until she let me play Overwatch on her XBox. I want my own for Christmas but until then I use hers. After a while I got bored and decided to get something to eat. It was lunch time and my mom told me that's there food in the fridge since she was helping my dad with the skit thing. I popped the mac and cheese in the microwave and called my sisters for lunch. I gave them all a bowl and we ate. Afterwards I was really bored. I decided to go in my boredom pose (you sit upside down in the living room.) and finally decided to watch some T.V.. Of course, I couldn't find the remote any where. I decided to go outside in the backyard (they were in the backyard because the house is too small for the buissness thing) and ask Mom where it was. "Hey Mom, do you know where the remote issss-" I stuttered. I saw everyone at Sky Media in my backyard. Even the roommates! "Are you okay?" Mom asked. "Yeah, I just didn't suspect to find my idols who inspire me everyday to be in my backyard." I answered sarcastically. "Aww, I didn't suspect to meet a fan!" I heard Adam said. I walked off the deck and on to the backyard and walked up in the middle of the tables they were sitting at. "Hi!" I said with a lot of happiness. "You say hi to them but you never talk to your grandma.." I heard my Dad muttered. Everyone laughed and I turned back and said "Hey!" "So, what's your name?" Adam asked. "Y/N!" I answered. "That's a nice name!" I heard Ross say. "The roommates! Why are you guys here?!" I asked confused. "Adam asked us to help them out and we get half the profit.." Tim answered. "Oh, cool." I said. Then I saw him. Max. "Are you okay?" Red asked. I was starring at Max. "O-oh, yeah. Just zoned out I guess." I said. "Y/N may you please go in the house we are trying to work here." My Dad said. "How do you suspect me to walk away from YouTube Sensations?" I asked. "Because I told you so.?." He said. "But I'll be bored!" I whined. "Go play on your phone or something!" Mom said. "You grounded me! You took away my technology! How do you suspect for me to play on my phone if I don't have one?!" I responded. I heard a couple of chuckles. "This is why your grounded! You always talk back!" Mom said. "Well I have a mouth and freedom of speech so I'm just using those advantages." I answered. "If you be quiet I'll let you stay, okay!" Dad compromised. I did the lips-are-sealed-gesture. I sat on the deck and did a bunch of gestures like copying what my parents say and such to make them laugh. That went on for a few minutes and my older sister walked in...