"Baby, you're dressed perfectly fine. It's not like we're meeting a celebrity, it's just my dad," Austin said, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, but-"

"No, we're not turning back," he said, cupping my cheeks in his hands. "You're gonna meet my dad and he's going to see you and understand just why I love you so much and it's going to be okay, so there's no need to be worrying so much, alright?"

"Okay, fine," I sighed. Austin cracked a smile and kissed my forehead before pulling away and tugging me up the front porch and through the door.

"Dad! I'm here and I brought Alan!" Austin said.

A man popped his head around the corner from the kitchen and smiled brightly at us.

"He's cute, no wonder you talk about him so much!" His father said, coming towards and surprisingly pulling me into a hug. He sure was affectionate and friendly, just like Austin.

"I do not," Austin groaned, an obvious blush on his cheeks; cute.

"Oh sure you don't. You've never talked about someone as much as you do Alan here, and don't you try to lie about it, son," Mr. Carlile said, Austin simply rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Whatever. What are you making for lunch or whatever?" He asked, kicking off his shoes, which of course I did too.

"I haven't decided yet, either take out or I might make some spaghetti," Mr. Carlile said with a shrug.

"Well, we're going to be up in my room," Austin said, grabbing a hold of my hand and tugging me up the stairs.

"Nice to meet you!" I shouted, stumbling behind Austin. I heard Mr. Carlile chuckle and say something back, but I was already being tugged into Austin's room and the door was shut.

"He seems nice," I said, grinning as I made my way over to the bed and sat down, though my cheeks heated up as I remembered what happened when I first was in here. God, that felt like it was world's away.

"I think he likes you," Austin said, falling onto the bed beside me.

"Well, we would have known for sure if you just didn't drag me up here," I said and Austin gave a shrug, pulling me down next to him.

"I wanted you to myself for a little bit before my father decides it's time to tell embarrassing stories about me when I was younger," Austin told me as he pulled me close and buried his face in my neck.

"How romantic," I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

"I'm a very romantic person, thank you very much," Austin said, pressing small kisses to my neck that sent shivers down spine. I didn't say anything else as I bit down on my bottom lip and felt my eyes flutter close as he kissed everywhere on my neck, jaw and cheek.

"I love you," Austin muttered as he pulled away, a look in his eyes that definitely reassured me that he did, not that I was doubting it for a second.

"I love you, too," I told him, kissing the tip of his nose, and I felt a swarm of butterflies as I saw that Austin's eyes grew brighter and he smiled widely.

For a little while we stayed up in Austin's room, talking quietly about nothing in particular until his dad yelled up the stairs that dinner was ready. Austin almost didn't want to get up, but after tugging on his hand and forcing him from his bed, we left downstairs to the kitchen where Mr. Carlile was setting up plates already served with spaghetti.

"I hope spaghetti is alright with you, Alan?" Mr. Carlile questioned as he placed the last plate on the table. I nodded and smiled before taking a seat with Austin quickly following, finding his place beside me.