" you have to," she said " you will also shift into your new form in a little bit so go get in something comfortable "

" ok,"  I said and went up stair and got into stretchy short and a tank top and went back downstairs " what now "

"We wait," they said in sync.

 as we waited a few hours for me to turn I learned who Lisa and George are. As well as the new school I'll be going to. As Lisa started talking about the classes I started to get uncomfortable and really warm. Then I started to feel like I am on fire.

" MAKE THE BURNING STOP PLEASE MAKE IT STOP " I yelled to no one in particular" I'm sorry sweetie I can't do anything " my mom sod while Lisa tried to comfort her. Its been a few minutes and the burning stop and my moms holding a mirror I now have fiery red and orange hair and my eyes (down below is her hair color )

 Its been a few minutes and the burning stop and my moms holding a mirror I now have fiery red and orange hair and my eyes (down below is her hair color )

" is it me or is it cold all of sudden," I ask shivering

"It's you hun this is our fire form now your turning to your water form" and then felt frozen and I didn't move. A few minutes later I could move again and I looked in the mirror to see my hair and eyes blue ( hair color down below)

 A few minutes later I could move again and I looked in the mirror to see my hair and eyes blue ( hair color down below)

" ok, now when you turn into earth form the ground I'd going to cover you ok " mom said

" got it" and as soon as I said that the ground came over me. After it left I looked and saw I had green hair and emerald green eyes (hair color below) 

 After it left I looked and saw I had green hair and emerald green eyes (hair color below)