Chapter 2

Shane didn't show up since I saw him for the first time. Mom was making dinner while I was in the living room watching Lulu play her violent video game.

"Girls. Dinner" Mom call to us. I sighed taking Lulu's control remote shooting her a look which made her quickly go to the dinner table.

I frowned sadly. I know they don't want me getting upset because of what my instructor told them not to make me angry but I can't help but feel sad and annoyed that they're treating me like if I'm going to break at any minute.

That puts me in a bad mood which is exactly what my instructor doesn't want me to... Bad for him

I sit down at the table between Lulu and Seth.

We all eat in silence. I just play around with my food moving it around my plate when I feel satisfied. Mom always serves me more food than what I ate, it's like she wants me to grow fat or something

The phone rings startling me making me look up. Mom casually walks over and answer the phone. We all stop and listen to what she has to say.

Shane walks inside as soon as she finishes and they both exchange a look

Uh-oh. I don't like this.

~8~

I was right. I don't like this. Mom received a call from who I think my dad's boss or I don't know.

We were all standing outside in the door as mom with her suitcase has to leave leaving us with only Helga and Shane as babysitters for two days.

I'm already feeling anger raising up making me clench my hands into fists and purse my lips refusing to look at mom as she give us hugs.

Zoe and I ignore her hug. Zoe has her I-Pod ignoring her and me angrily look down as she gives me a tight hug.

Mom looks at Shane "Don't worry about the Kids, Helga will handle everything" she sighs worriedly "But if there is an emergency, all the emergency numbers are on the fridge. And on the phone. And on the back door..."

"Mom -- we'll be fine, chill" Zoe interrupted her. I rolled my eyes

Mom looks at us a little chocked up "I know, it's just... I am a mom, it's my job to worry. ... I love you guys. I'm gonna miss you. I'll be back in 48 hours. And guys, whatever Lieutenant Wolfe asks you to do... do it. Okay?"

My siblings except for me and Zoe nods in agreement. Zoe pops her chewing bubble gum while I look down at my nails, counting to ten to calm down

"Lieutenant, I don't want you to worry about anything except the safety of my children. Helga will take care of everything else" Mom told Shane

"Don't worry. They'll be safe with me" Shane told her reassuringly. I mimicked him sarcastically, Zoe chuckled at me wrapping an arm around me knowing I was trying to calm myself down

"Everything will be fine, Mrs. Plummer" Helga told mom. I sighed calming down slightly hearing Helga's voice and placed my head on Zoe's shoulder as we watch mom getting in the car she throw us a kiss and we waved slightly watching the car drive away.

Shane turns back to us as we loom in the doorway. Lulu rested her head on my arm and I forced myself to unclench my hand to wrap an arm around her as Seth holds her hand and Peter's hand. Tyler on Helga's arms.

We walked inside the house as Shane and Helga stay outside for a little while longer

~8~

I'm with Lulu in the living playing her violent video game. As soon as she told me to play with her I couldn't say no. I needed a way to release my anger and what better way than a violent video game?

We played all afternoon. My muscles relaxed as I try to win at Lulu who was almost like an expert at this. I hadn't paid attention at what was happening around me, I'm suppose to help Helga's as the older child but first I needed to be with a cleared mind.

I hear Shane's voice from behind us asking us for Tyler. I didn't know where he was but I knew he was with Helga. Lulu without looking pointing to her left, I followed her gaze to see Helga walking in with Tyler. Peter is in the hallway pouring cheerios on the ground dressed with his diapers and aquaman PJ's making me chuckle.

There's a mess in all the living room. I laugh out loud as Gary, dad's duck flies in making Shane duck down.

Shane scowls at Helga. "Does anyone here understand the circumstance or meaning of the word discipline?" he asked her. I scowled at him

Helga huffs "You don't like it? You're the SEAL. You do something. I make bottle" I laughed as Peter throws cherioos on her face "Thank you, Peter" she sighed and turned to face me "Funny, is it Alexia?" I nodded with a laugh.

Shane hearing my laugh turns to face me. I smiled innocently as he stares at me blankly for a few seconds before walking to the hallway as an annoying beeping sounds. I shrugged it off chuckling and sat down on the coach grabbing PSP starting to play a game.

The sound of an alarm startles me and I look up wide eyed exchanging a look with Lulu. I tell her to stay there as I run down the hallway seeing Zoe storming out of the courtyard

"Zo?" I asked concerned. She glares at the floor

"Ugh! I hate him! How dare he!" She exclaimed angrily. "Scott came to see me and he made him do push ups as if Scott was a criminal... and don't get me to continue with that ridiculous alarm!"

I flinched taking a deep breath, the alarm stopped making me relax. Zoe took a deep breath and looked at me apologetically

"I'm sorry. You don't deserve my shouting" she wrapped her arms around me. I sighed hugging back tightly

"Hey, you're not the only who isn't happy with Mr Militar here, Zo" I told her quietly. She nodded biting her lip "Come on. Let's go to bed" I smiled a small smile

Zoe enters her room and I take a deep breath pursing my lips looking down the hallway looking at Shane as he makes his way towards Zoe's room. I crossed my arms.

"Who do you think you are?!" I exclaimed angrily. Shane frowned "That's Zoe's boyfriend Scott"

"So you knew her boyfriend was the one to break in?" Shane questioned me sighing. I didn't answer looking at him angrily... Screw my instructor right now "Your mother thought you were in real danger, you or your sister should have told her the truth"

I clenched my hands into fists tightly "Who do you think you are? My dad?" I asked through gritted teeth. My anger management classes in the trash right now "Stay out of our lives"

I start to turn around to my room that's at two doors away from Zoe's but I'm so angry that I angrily span around and tried to kick him in his genital parts but unfortunately, Shane caught my foot and whirled me away making me hop on one foot as to not fall over.

He pushes me forward making me hop down the hall to my room

"Hey! Let me go! You can't treat me this way!" I exclaimed as we reached my door. He flips my foot in the air making me fall into my room and grabs the door to shut it down

"Yes, I can. Your mother told me I could do it if your anger got out of control" he told me shutting my door, I stared at the door mouth gaped. I grabbed my pillow and flopped down in my bed letting out a frustrated scream muffled by the pillow

A way to let go of my anger according to my instructor