Chad furrowed his eyebrows together and climbed up and straddled me without any of his weight on me then captured my lips with his. I instantly took my chance and kissed back with all I had, and savored his taste. The kiss instantly became heated and I became more hungry for him. So I let my hands trace from his thighs all the way to his shoulder blades, never breaking the kiss. I pulled him down closer to me, and pushed his lips harder against mine.

He slid his hands underneath me and guided my legs around his waist, and I quickly locked them in place. Then he pulled from the kiss and said breathlessly, "Now, how about that bath with me?" He was panting hard, clearly out of breath from our make out.

"Hell yes." I said, also out of breath myself. Chad lifted me from the bed with ease while my legs are wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck with his hands on my ass. He walked effortlessly to the hot tub room with me in his arms.

When we walked into the room, the glass dome already has fogged up from the heat off the tub. We then reached those doors and pushed past them. The tub had lots of bubbles and you can hear the hum of the jets, while it had different colored lights under the water on the sides of tub that flashed.

Chad walked right over to the tub, and stopped to gaze at the steaming water. "What do you think?" He asked. He set me down on the edge of the tub and stood between my legs.

"It's amazing, this is so cool. I can't wait." I said back.

"Well good I'm glad." He said then kissed me softly, then pulled away.

"Guess what?" Chad said with a mischievous look.

"Wh-" And before I have time to answer I'm thrown into the tub.

I went way under the hot water then I bursted through the surface of it, spraying everything within 10 feet of the tub including Chad.

"Haha woah! Easy there babe!" He yelled jumping back and started to laugh. I peppered his jeans with water.

"Chad, don't do that! At least warn me before you go and decide to throw me into the water like that!" I yelled, while I laughed myself. Chad walked to the edge of the tub.

"Oh, yeah? Or what?" He teased.

I walked through the bubbling water over to him till I was a couple inches away. "This." I said and reached out and pulled him to me till his lips landed on mine, I kissed him harder and harder and tried to break from the kiss but his lips continued to follow mine. I had him leaning all the way over the edge till he couldn't go any farther. I finally managed to pull his lips from mine and when I did I yanked him in.

I giggled to myself and swam to the other side as fast I could, but Chad surfaced and caught me before I could go anywhere. He hooked my waist and pulled me back to him, so that my back was against his chest. I love the feeling of his skin against mine.
"That was naughty my dear." He purred into my ear, which made me to moan at the feeling of his breath on me. "And you will be punished." He added, which made me shiver.

"Oh really?" I taunted then quickly broke from his grasp and hurried to the other side and sank down in the water before he could do anything.

He rested his hands on his hips and looked at me with a naughty smile, then slipped under the water. Although the water was about 4' deep when standing, the tub was long enough to at least swim across. The bubbles and moving water concealed Chad's movements. I looked in the general area of where he was before he dived under when I felt hands on my thighs, and his head popped up right in front of me.

I greeted him with a smile while he kept the rest of his body underwater besides his head. He just looked at me before he swam over beside me, then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his lap. I jumped when I realized that he still had his pants on. "Uhh, Chad?" I said poking his chiseled chest.