chapter one movies are just tipical

Plz vote and comment :D i applize for all and any spelling mistakes im still editing it :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       As I lied there my heart a riot from his touch. He had only left 10 min a go but my heart was not filled it wanted more than just memory’s of him it wanted his touch, his taste, his smell. I wanted him to hold me forever and not let go till I withered away in to the wind. When I’m around him I can’t count on my mind to work right my heart is over powering it . I dream of him every night. I know what you’re thinking this is some corny love story well this is all real, believe me there’s pain in love and it’s risky but who can’t take the risk it’s like a fashion statement that never seems to go out of fashion. Well, who knows what love really is we can only guess. I always thought that love was over rated but then I met my love he saved me from myself .Well, here I go.

    There was a point in my life when I was walking around in a daze and no one could wake me up, I was a zombie with little emotion . one day my friend asked me to go out with her. At first I said no because this was the day my ex had broke up with me and I didn’t want to be out on the day that had started this whole thing when I was In the sun, not the dark bleak night. But she said that if I didn’t come she would bother me till I went somewhere with her. I had to think was it really worth going out with her just to get her off my back . yha, it sure is she really means to bug me to death,(thow death did sound inviting ) . I ‘ll go but you have to promise not to try to hook me up with any one ! I said My friend looked down Well ....there are going to be a lot of guys there with us thow . Whatever I really  don’t care at this point When we got to the movies I shall what she meant. I asked her how many guys she invited she said 5, but she gussed they invited more. I justed gave her a look and I got are movie tickets .we whet to are seats and started watching the movie . It was a gory one I enjoyed watching the guys being beat up. when the movie was about done two of the boys stared to get in a fight. They were all over the place. I was afraid they would get hurt but before there was any cause for REAL worry one of the boys that I had not notice because he had been pretty quit well the movie was running , got up and stopped the fight. The boy stood up and grabbed both of the boy by the scruff of there necks "You two need to grow up,both of you... thats what you get for both sleeping with a girl who is a known slut." And with that he released to two boys and walked out."who was that i turen to anna "i dont know i didnt invite him .....I ....I dont even reconized him.