chapter 2 Wade's pov

Hi .. I'm Wade Wilson I'm anti social I talk to myself and honestly people think I'm weird. I can't make friends because everyone says I'm better off alone honestly I'm starting to believe it. Or at least I was.. until I met him.

His name is Peter Parker top of his classes highest GPA and all around a good guy to be around despite all the teasing he puts up with. Yesterday he saw me in the rain and gave me his umbrella so I'd stay dry.  Thank god class is out for the day I was worried it would drone on too long.

He invited me to sit with him and his best friend at lunch and so here I am I guess walking over to his table. I don't have to look back to see the stares. I know they're looking back at me like I don't belong. Despite Pete's good will and kind nature I should've said no.

That would've prevented it from happening I stepped out of line got close to someone if I'd just known my place nothing would have happened. I wish I'd walked past that table and ate in the bathroom like always. Because if I had Pete wouldn't be sitting here in this state. Its all my fault.

But I sat down next to him as him and Mary Jane recalled a story from when they were kids about Pete thinking his aunt's dress was just huge pants. I laughed at the silly antics over and over. It felt so good to laugh. With friends well potential friends.

Pete nudges me in the arm. "Hey Wade what's wrong are those assholes bothering you again?" He whispers to me. I smile at the genuine concern for my wellbeing from someone I barely knew.

"Just some stares Pete " this makes him glance behind me to sure enough see those bastards staring straight at me. He grits his perfect teeth. I can see his fist clenching and unclenching. I go to say something but Mary Jane just shakes her head at me and whispers "don't it'll only make things worse".

I nod in understanding and watch as Pete gets up walking to the other table. No it wouldn't be then not till later that they'd actually do something about him. I hear yelling then screaming then more yelling. Next thing I know Pete is on the floor with a bleeding nose and so is one of the bastards.