Chapter 1- Gunshots

You've lived in that decayed place for quite a while now. Almost a year! And to be honest...It's ALOT better than working for Zalgo. You had a pretty good setup of stuff you've crafted and found. You've gotten a matress in the corner of the room, some nicknacks at the foot of your bed, some useful stuff right next to your mattress and some paper to draw with. ( for memories and when you get bored ) and of course some food that you find, which you can make your own with magic! the weird thing is...these 2 mysterious people come into this place and just walk around. You would follow them by climbing the ceiling. The yellow hooded dude seemed to be calmer and quiet. While the one with the white mask whispers to himself and weirdly chases the yellow hooded man. the weird thing is...they both take these pills that are hidden around here. You found 3 bottles of it and took them as nicknacks just in case... When they seemed to stop and take their pills, you read their minds to find out that their real names are Brian/ Hoodie and Tim/ Masky. One day you wanted to draw them. So you observed how they looked and waited for them to leave. the rason why you wanted them to leave is because you wanted to play music while you drawed. It calms you down and makes you feel at home.

You decide to play " I can't decide" ( see what I did there???) and started to play it on your soul. You sketched the 2 characters with care and then set them aside of your mattress carelessly. you decided to go to bed since it was now 12:56 depending on your senses from the sun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were suddenly yanked out of your little bed and shoved against the wall. You were terrified! and at the same time confused of what was going on. You could see this guy with a hat on. You quickly read his mind to find out that his name was, Jay. He held up the 2 papers of Masky and Hoodie. " WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?!" Jay screamed. Now, you didn't hurt anyone unless you certaintly HAVE to. And you really weren't much of a talker either. With strangers that is. You stayed silent...

" I'll. ask. again. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?!"

".......I......I don't....even....know them..."

" OH YEAH?! THEN HOW DO YOU KNOW THEIR NAMES HUH!?" He held onto your dark red hoodie tighter.

You couldn't fight back at his statement...you did put their real names on the papers after all... giving away evidence.

".....It's....a long story..." Is all you could squeeze out.

He let go of you but blocked the only way out of the room! And you didn't want to teleport away right in front of HIM. You knew how humans acted if they saw "paranormal" stuff. They'll keep trying to find you to get answers. or even worse...jay held a gun up and pointed it at you.

" TELL. ME. RIGHT FUCKING NOW...OR I'LL SHOOT!!!"

Now at this poin you were too terrified to move!

*You tried to say something

*Nothing happened...

He aimed the gun at you, getting ready to pull the trigger. You curled up into a ball and tried to protect yourself by closing your eyes and blocking as much of your body with your arms as you could. You heard a big BANG! but...Nothing hit you...you opened your eyes a little to see this dark figure in front of you. he had hair that almost touched his shoulders but not quite...He jumped at Jay! But Jay backed off and started shooting him. causing a few bullets to hit your arms and stomache. You let out a painful yell, but it wasn't that loud...Then all you could remember is the dark figure running towards you. then everything went blank...