Break

Hi guys! So this is a song I wrote a few weeks ago. It's not that great, I know but I hope you enjoy it. If you wanted to know the song is about feeling stuck and not knowing how to escape. You realize what is causing you to stay and you remove it's hold of you. Walking out everything becomes better for you and for others. I used the setting of the Heartbreak Cafe just because many people have and will be heartbroken in their lifetime, I know I have. I want you to realize that you can't let anything keep you down. Enjoy!

Break - TheSilentSinger26

Intro

Let’s all go to the Heartbreak Cafe where the children play and there’s nothing to say. We all live our lives inside of lies where we all go today to break away...

Refrain

So I will break from it, my back against the wall, but there is nothing you can say to change me at all. I have had my heart stomped in the ground, but I will get my head out the clouds.

Verse 1

What you seem to tell me is there’s no way in hell that this will make me smile. You can always demise,make compromise but you won’t hear me bend. Just remember there’s no good that comes from your hands and now you’ve got us in quicksand!

Refrain

So I will break from it, my back against the wall, but there is nothing you can say to change me at all. I have had my heart stomped in the ground, but I will get my head out the clouds.

Verse 2

Whenever I’m around you, I get a chill I know I’m sick, but that doesn’t make me ill. Maybe you’re twisted maybe you’re cured, but I can’t trust any of your words. No there is no good that comes from your brain, now you’ve got us going insane!

Refrain

So I will break from it, my back against the wall, but there is nothing you can say to change me at all. I have had my heart stomped in the ground, but I will get my head out the clouds.

Bridge

So you think you have me all in a bind but I’m gonna loosen your grip with mine.

Outro

Let’s all leave the Heartbreak Cafe where all the children no longer play and there is something to say. We all live our lives without lies where we all leave today to unbreak today...