Vampire!Eddie Archer x Reader Part 2

Last time~

We go inside the house to figure out whats going on with Eddie and his parents. Also why he never came to school today. And we saw something horrifying when we went inside.

Now~

We saw both Mrs and Mr Archer on the floor out cold with small blood puddles near their necks. We ran up to them and checked them to see if they were okay but we didn't feel a pulse when we put our fingers on their necks to check. They were also ice cold, they weren't warm at all. We realized they were dead. We started to panic and wondered if we should call the police.

Y/N's POV:

Katie: "Who would do this?!"

Nate: "I...I don't know."

Bear: "We should call the police!"

Me: "Good idea Bear!"

Bear: "I'll call them!:

He went to the home phone and dialed 911 to call the police. After the call, we waited until the police arrived. They started to ask us questions about what happened. We told them we don't know, we just found them like this when we got here.

Police Officer: "Alright kids, you should get home and let us deal with it."

We agreed and we started to leave. But we watched them put Eddie's parents on stretchers and in the ambulance. We then left the area. We were terrified after what happened that day. Eddie never came to school still. We never saw Eddie's body or knew if he was dead at all. We were shook up and we stayed quiet during school and lunch. I thought about what happened to his parents, I remembered there was two small holes in their necks before the police arrived to the house. I thought it was strange, why would there be two holes in their necks? But I let that thought disappear for a bit until after school. Though I was still worried about Eddie, I never saw him be put on a stretcher that day. So I thought "Is he still alive somehow?" "What if he was kidnapped by the people who killed his parents?" I had many thoughts in my head. I'll talk about them to Nate, Katie and bear later after school.

~After school~

Still Y/N's POV:

We were at Nate's house talking to each other about what could have happened to Mrs and Mr Archer.

Katie: "Could it have been a burglary gone wrong?"

Nate: "No, nothing wasn't stolen so that can't be it."

Bear: "Its obvious, its a murderer but what kind of murderer kills people with just poking small holes in their necks?"

As soon Bear said that, I remembered something that can do that. A vampire. It could be possible but I mean they can't be real right?

Me: "What if it was a vampire that did it?"

Bear: "That's crazy talk, vampires aren't real."

Nate: "Actually it makes sense. The two holes in Mrs and Mr Archer weren't normal holes. They looked like a vampire bite. I watched a lot of horror movies with Y/N to see that before."

Bear: He stutters "T-That c-can't b-be p-possible r-right?"

Katie: "I agree with Nate and Y/N, Bear. It didn't seem normal."

Bear: Sighs "Fine its a vampire but what should we do?"

Me: "Get salt, garlic and anything else that would protect you from a vampire."

Nate: "And don't go at night."

Katie: "Alright."

Bear: "Okay. Should we sleep over so we make sure we don't get attacked?"

Y/N: "Good idea."

Nate: "Time to get some sleeping bags for us."

We get 3 sleeping bags for Katie, Bear and I so we can sleep over. We also ask Mrs and Mr Adams if we could sleep over. We were allowed to sleep over but we had to ask our parents if we could too. Lucky for us, we're allowed to sleep over Nate's. We also got things to protect us from vampires. (I'm not gonna mention everything they need.)

Nate: "Got everything guys?"

We nod

Nate: "Good. We should put salt on the window so the vampire/vampires can't enter the room."

Me: "Yeah we should do that."

We put salt on the closed window, making sure we're not missing spots on the window.

Bear: Wipes his forehead "Whew we did it."

Nate: "Yeah."

Katie: "Lets rest now guys."

Me: "Okay."

We rested for a bit and waited until night time came around. It was quiet until we heard  knocking from outside. We looked outside the window and froze. We saw red eyes outside the window. We realized it was the vampire.

To be continued