The fun is about to begin pt.1

Isn't this party awesome Crystal shouted over the loud music. Come on! Rachel you need to get into the spirit! Megan laughed as she danced on the dance floor. So what you broke up with Daniel, Doesn't mean you cant have any fun Chris complained. Leave her alone Chris. She doesn't have to do anything if she doesn't want too Frinnichy sighed . I smiled at him. Thanks, but I Think Ill just go out for some fresh air guys. I went for the door before they could replay. We may have broken up, but I still loved him dearly. He was the first person. I truly let to know the real me beside my friends. I let my mind wander to the memories of him. Closing my eyes as I felt the wind hitting me in the face. You shouldn't have left the party. My eyes shot open. Turning around to see a paled face man with a bloody stain hoodie behind me. I watched him wearily as I slowly took a few steps back to put enough distance between us. The man only chuckled at my reaction. Its Time You Go To Sleep! he screamed as he pulled out a large kitchen knife. Dashing away before he could strike at me. See Ma the parkour classes were useful I told myself as I contuied to run. This isn't time to joke! RUN! my consions cried. Running until my lungs burned for the need of air. stupid Asthma my mind thought. I quickly scaned my surroundings for the white stained hoodie. Feeling a smile appear on my face at seeing no sigh of it . How interesting, You were able to make Jeff lose your trail laughed a voice insanely behind me. I turned around to see a clown only standing inches away from my face. H..How c...ould he gotten so close without me hearing him my mind raced looking for the answers. Don't worry I wont kill you yet laughed the clown. What are you doing here LJ ordered a voice I heard moments ago. I froze in fear. I'm standing between two psychos, Who want me dead. My mind shouting at me to move, to run, to get away, but my legs wouldn't move. I could only listen to them arguing until my sight turned black. Hearing that psycho's laughter.