Prologue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, I'm Noelle Jacob I am a senior in high school, and I am an aspiring dancer. I live in a small town in Texas, and everyone who lives there knows everything about everyone.

Recently, my life has been turned upside down. My dad passed away two months ago, and coping with his loss isn't easy. His death has effected my grades, and my views in life. I depended on him with everything. He was a major influence on any decision I made. To make matters worse, my best friend, Catie, has gone to college in London, England, and has left me in this southern hell hole to figure out what I'm going to do in my life.

I have been dancing for sixteen years, and I have decided to apply to as many dance academies in London as I can, but before I can move half way across the world I have to finish out senior year.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey everyone, I know this probably isn't the best prologue in the world, but this is only a fraction of a fraction of the story!

I'm really excited about this story, and I promise you'll grow to love it more and more!

Also, since this is a Harry Styles fanfic, would anyone like to make up a ship name or even make an edit?

-R