chapter 1

Sanskar's point of view

I was standing near the window of my room when I saw the sun setting in its usual place, behind the trees seen far off. I remembered the wonderful time I had with swaragini the wonderful sisters. I had sincerely liked both of them but loved one more than my life. But my life is never om track for it has to be always changing. Oh my God why am I talking like Ragini so philosophical. Never mind my mind wanders around like a balloon. Well I was thinking about that but later my phone beeped and I saw the phone screen. It had Ragini's picture. I picked up the call.

"Hello Sanskar is that you. I want to meet you like very urgently. Can we meet at the mall at 5pm today for a small after lunch snack"

"Alright then I will come to meet you at the mall. See you soon" I replied as bluntly as possible. Ragini after all her plans only made me go against her.

But still she is thinking of my own betterment whichin a way is good.

So I got ready and sat in the car. I started to drive when I saw the ice cream shop where me and Ragini had for the first time met. Though it was just a passing by I got to know about her and her family especially her sister more. But bringing those thoughts in my head now will definitely make me more emotional.

I turned at the crossroad and parked. I walked to the mall and took an elevator to the coffeeshop where usually me and Ragini meet.

Ragini's point of view

I entered the coffee shop and sat at a table. It was already 5pm bit Sanskar had not come. He was always punctual untill.........

Never mind. I was thinking of the good times me Sanskar and Swara had in this very shop. It seemed like agrs ago. Now I am waiting for my to be husband who hates me for what I am doing.

The door opened and I saw my sister's love,,,actually former love come in. He looked good but not a bit cheerful. He saw me and sat right opposite to me.

"What's your problem???" He asked so bluntly that I was shocked.

"Well I just wanted to tell you that I met swara yesterday and ahe has become as horrible as possible. She is taking an overdose of drugs. She is quite not herself and has changed only because of Rocky. I think we need to take some drastic step like marriage."

I told him all this in a single breath and I wanted him to tell something at least. I saw the shock in his face but he didn't respond.

"Okay then marriage.... We will marry... after all your plans sue you think this is gonna work. I highly doubt Ragini. Now you disgust me. I thought you were my best friend but now you are just becoming my enemy. Well I gotta go." After saying all thes things he stood up and left without another word.

I suddenly realised how horrible I was being to Sanskar and thinking this I too left.