Raz

It gave me shiver after reading the letter. What is he saying? He considers me as a thing? “Estephan…” before I could continue what was I about to say, Estephan grew became mad and he broke the door and left. We became silent for the sudden action he made.

I looked around and Castor and Sham was also mad. I have never seen their aura as red as this, they are furious and so is Nate. Rama remained calm but anxious at the same time.

“Z….let’s go back. Whatever place this is…it’s a joke!” Nate said.

“Nate… I can’t and I think you clearly see why.” I said referring to my wings.

“Let’s cut that thing.”

“Nate…” I walked to Nate when I remembered someone. “Rama, where’s Kevin?” I asked hoping that he’s fine.

“That kid is still on his bed My Lady.” Rama said.

“Z…listen to me… we should go home the three of us.” Nate insisted and he’s getting furious. My brother may appear carefree but when he’s mad, he gets on fire…not literally though.

“Nate! Listen to me. My life is not the same as before anymore. I have to protect them…”

“Protect them? How? You can’t even cook, how can you possibly protect these…creatures from that psychopath?!”

I paused; I don’t know what to say about that. How can I protect them?

“Nate…I can’t.”

“Are you choosing them over us? Your family?”

“Mo of course not…”

“You are already doing that by not coming home with me.” He said.

“Do you think if I come home everything will be alright? You were there when they told mom and dad to leave the house because Raz has found a way to get to me, and that is with you guys…my family. He knows my weakness. If I won’t do this now…we will all be dead!” I told Nate.

He was taken aback with what I said realizing my words. He got pissed because he knew that I was right.

“AAahhhhhh!” Nate said and ran his hands through his hair. “This is so not happening.”

“Rama what does he mean by not trusting anyone?”

“It means that he has someone on this palace that is on his side. I’m afraid that someone here is a traitor.” Rama said.

I made a little gasp. “A traitor… who could it be?”

“I think you should listen to your instincts Kezziah…” Castor, Sham and I looked at Rama at the same time. This is the first that he called me by my name. Rama blushed. “I mean your highness.”

“Rama….you can call me Kezziah if you want.” Told him and smiled. “And you can too.” I referred to Castor and Sham. “Your dragon versions even call me names.” I said and we laughed.

“Okay… I would love to call you by your name. I studied that in your world calling your name makes you closer.” Rama explained.

“Of course.” I said. “But Rama, there’s still a thing that I confused about.”

“What is it Kezziah?”

“About what the letter said, meeting someone that I will surely regret.”

He paused and Nate looked up to him. “I think it’s your husband.” HE snorted.

“Nate…” I said and gave him a stare.