True Guardians are now revealed

Be true to the maiden and never leave.

Back to the form where you were once known,

Protect the Lector and be its own.

The moment I finished the spell a bright light was shone brightly and again blinded out sight. The next thing I knew, Castor and Sham are back.

I ran to them and squeezed them with hug. “I am super glad that you guys are back!” I said.

They slightly blushed.

“Thank you My Lady.” Castor said.

“And…and we… apologize about the things that we said.” Sham said shyly.

“You guys knew what were those dragons was talking about?” I asked. And they slowly nodded. “Well since you apologize…then you’re forgiven.”

“Thank you.” They both said.

“My Lady, we have to do something that is more important.” Rama said.

“We can talk about it inside.” Estephan said.

We walked inside the palace and on the corner of my eyes I saw Nate clenched his fists. And what makes me more curious, why is he not surprised about this place? How can he act like this is still Earth?

We arrived in Rama’s huge study room, if I may say. It was full of books and many scrolls were also scattered in some corners of the room.

“My Lady…” Rama started. “I am afraid to inform you that… The broken Prince has already made some allies with some of the most darkest creatures here in Artavia.” He told me.

I heard Nate hissed but I did not mind. “I knew this would happen but what’s the real problem here? Estephan already told me about him forming his own alliance and stuff.”

Rama looked at Estephan then back to me. “I think they might have something or know something that we do not know about…” He hesitated but took a letter behind his back. “They delivered this when you were gone.”

I looked at Estephan and he held my hand assuring me that he will protect me. I opened the letter and read it aloud.

My dearest,

How are you? Or should I say… how is your current condition? I know you don’t like me that much, but you know how I love you but you still picked my little brother…how nice. But that is not the real reason why I wrote this letter. I just want to inform you and the whole Artavia that you will mine and I mean it.

As what you have already discovered by your all so loyal Rama, I have already formed an ally to the other creatures of this world and so in your world. And I want to give you some advice to be careful who you trust, whoever might that be. I have my own pair of eyes in that side.  Well, that if you want to take my advice my love.

I would also want you to know not to worry, because not in my wildest dream I would like to kill you. You are the most important thing to me Kezziah. And let me remind you that Estephan cannot do anything to protect you, because he is not the one who will, but of course I won’t tell who that person might be.

By the way, I want to congratulate you for discovering your own guardians but they won’t be any help either. So I am going to end this letter by letting you know something. .. You are going to meet another special person that you will regret ever meeting.