First Date

I and Ben were walking to Costa to grab some coffee. While when we were walking, There were some people pointing at Ben and he smiled back to the people. He is a gentleman and so friendly to the fans and the public. It was cold and the wind was blowing onto my face. I was shivering and he looked at me and was feeling helpless.

I was shivering and my teeth was clattering, Rubbing against my arm trying to get warm. Ben looked at me and saw that I was really cold. He sighed then he shrugged off his coat and handed me his Spencer Hart grey jacket.

I shook my head. "I will be fine."

He gave me a stern look and said, "you will have my coat."

I knew that he would win so I give in. I slide my arms into his coat. It smells of lavender and mixed fruit. My heart skipped a beat and I was fangirling. I was physically screaming inside me.

"It's cold, isn't it?" He said to me.

I giggled, "Yeah, it is."

He smiled and asked, "Why are you giggling?"

"Cos I cannot believe Benedict Cumberbatch asked me for a coffee and then given me his coat." I said.

He giggled cutely and his nose crinkled.

Benedict's Pov-

Her messy bun was blowing away along with the wind, it made me realized how beautiful she looks. Looking at her gave me goosebumps because she is the only person I have seen who was so beautiful.

Poor Katy, she doesn't deserve to be cold. I felt so helpless so I gave her the coat hopefully, it will help.

I asked quietly, "You feeling warm now?"

She gave me a thankful nod.

Thank god we are nearly at Costa so she would be warm. I can't stand seeing her being cold!

******

Gradually, we saw Costa few feet away, we quickly walked there to get into the warmth. When we arrived to the door, he was being a gentleman and opened the door for me.

Ben said, "Ladies first" gesturing his hand to the door.

I smiled and went inside.

Ben told me to grab a seat and he will get a drink.

"Katy, what would you like to drink?" He asked.

I blushed and replied in a soft tone, "Iced Caramel Latte please."

"Ok sure." He then walked over to the till to order.

Ben's Pov-

Ooh, she got a sweet tooth like me.

The lady exclaimed in shock, "You are Benedict Cumberbatch, very nice to meet you."

"Thank you", I grinned.

"Can I have two Iced Caramel Lattes please?"

Oh god, it is lovely and warm in here. His tall and lean body was standing over by the till. His slim leg crossing over the other leg. He looked amazing and I could stare at him all day long. He walked over with 2 caramel lattes in his hands. He sat down, shuffled his chair to get closer to the table and looked at my eyes.

He said, "Wow, honestly you really do have beautiful eyes."

I looked away nervously, trying to hide the red glow that came over my cheeks.

******

We were chatting for hours and hours.

When the night came, Ben said "Oh, bloody hell, how long have we been here?"