Panther: Revamp

[Author's Note: Just to repeat myself and get the point across. This story is exactly the same as Panther: A Nightcrawler Fanfiction, only I am writing it in a different style. The events will stay majorily the same. You do not have to read Panther: A Nightcrawler Fanfiction to read this, nor do you have to read Panther: Revamp to read Panther: A Nightcrawler Fanfiction. They are the same thing, just written a little differently. For some of the chapters you may not even notice the difference.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the x-men characters.

Disclaimer: Bio-hazard is StormFireGirl's character.

However, Emery (Panther) is my character as well as Chet, Kenneth Weilder, and Marcus Preed, whom you will see in later chapters.

{12-15-2013} Posted

{10-15-2015} Grammatical Edits]

Their mission was simple: break in, cuff the sick bastard, and bring the new mutant back to the mansion. This would be simple. Professor Xavier himself had chosen to go on this mission. Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Storm, and Rogue were who he'd chosen to take with him. The Professor knew this mutant would be a handful.

Storm remained behind ready to take off at a moment's notice. Once outside the warehouse, Nightcrawler's sensitive ears picked up on conversation within.

"Isn't it uncomfortable like that?"

"Nope, I saw it lying like that, that's why I restrained it that way."

Nightcrawler didn't catch anything else before Wolverine sliced through the locks and he and Rogue were storming in. The place was easy to get into.

Rogue went straight for the main guy, glove off and forcing contact. As she drained his consciousness, skimming through his disgusting memories, Nightcrawler and Wolverine each took down two of his buddies.

Professor Xavier wheeled into the room declaring, "I've already informed the police. Logan, if you would be so kind as to bind them together and leave them where the police will have no trouble finding them."

Wolverine nodded and set to work.

"Do ya need me for anythin' else, Professor?" Rogue asked looking pale.

"No, why don't you head back to the jet and rest?" She stumbled out of the warehouse.

"What about me, Professor?" Nightcrawler asked.

"I thought perhaps you would be so kind as to release our new friend."

For the first time since they entered the building, Nightcrawler's eyes landed upon the new mutant that they were there to rescue. She was lying on her left side, right arm restrained with a leather cuff behind and above her head. Her other hand was bound to her right ankle, leaving her curled. Her left leg was left free. This position brought all the attention to her butt, to which Nightcrawler tried, truly tried, to avoid looking at, but protruding from the base of her spine was a spaded tail that poured over her hip and was tied to her unrestrained leg. Upon her head she had cat-like ears and he briefly wondered why her tail did not match her ears. It did, however, match her hair: short, midnight black, cut in an uneven mop. She donned a simple thigh-length black nightgown and panties, which Nightcrawler only noticed because of the position she was in, not because he was looking intentionally.

"Of course," Nightcrawler responded. He approached the girl, a tendril of attachment rooting in him as he contemplated her look and how her mutant gene changed her look just as his had. He pitied her as he pitied himself. She seemed to be sleeping.