She took a shower and put on a black blouse with a red pencil skirt and tights. Hopefully it was enough to at least have a nice outfit.
She put lots of makeup under her eyes and in the places where it usually showed that she had sleep deprivation.
Looking at her appearance for a while, still unimpressed, Harleen fixed her golden blonde hair and decided to leave it down, but curl it. She never really liked having her hair down, but maybe he'd like it.
Hopefully.

Harleen breathed slowly, trying to calm herself, and slipped on her black heels, grabbing her white jacket with her badge that she always wore to Arkham and sped out the door. If she went early maybe she could start her session early too. She'd have more time with him.

Harleen soon made her way to Arkham, and stepped through the unwelcoming steel doors, walking down the hall, making her way to her office.
She also remembered before walking through her office door that today was the day he'd have no straight jacket, and no surveillance cameras. For a moment Harleen was nervous, but knew that it would be okay. They needed to gain even more trust with each other. He needed to be more comfortable and feel more safe around her.

Harleen put out the steel table, and placed the chairs on either side. She got her files and notebook for Joker and placed them on her side. When she was ready she called the guards and told them she was ready for him.

Harleen sat, and took a few more deep breaths, trying not to smile from the exhilaration of seeing him.

A few minutes later she heard his maniacal laugh echoing through the halls. It got louder as he got closer to the door. His laugh didn't bother Harleen anymore. She used to be terrified, but after a few sessions she got used to it.

The doors opened, and she bit her lip as the two guards guided him into the room. He had handcuffs, and was wearing his Arkham pants and a navy t shirt. Harleen swallowed.
She's never seen him out of his straight jacket. He was muscular. A little skinny, but very fit.

"Well, hello, Doctor," his voice spoke. His lips curled up. Harleen smiled.
"Please sit, Mr J," she said as he sat in the chair.
He stared into her eyes with his dark orbs.
Harleen snapped her fingers for the guards to leave, keeping her eyes on his.

"So, how are you today Mr J?" she asked, crossing her legs.

He ignored her question and leaned forward slightly.
"You look beautiful as always, Doctor," he said, licking his silver teeth. Harleen smiled, a quiet giggle escaping her lips.
"Thank you," she replied.

He leaned back, placing his handcuffed hands on the table and staring at her. Harleen felt like she was in a trance, watching his eyes as they stared deeply into hers.
"You know what to do," he spoke. Harleen almost immediately reached into her pocket and took out the key, leaning forward and unlocking his handcuffs. He removed them and reached his arms out, groaning.
"Mm, much better."

Harleen smiled and grabbed the notebook off the table.

"Okay, Mr J, today we're going to talk about fear."

He placed his hands on the table, and looked at her with an unreadable face.
He then threw his head back, laughing loudly.
When he stopped a smile crept on his face, looking at her again. He rolled his neck and leaned forward with silence. He was listening.

"Let's start simple..Do you have any fears?"

He let out a laugh again.