Part 2

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm. I sat up and stretched. I got in the shower and washed my hair and body. I shaved my legs before getting out of the shower. I dried my hair and straitened it. I walked to my closet to choose an outfit. I chose a pair of jeans and my blue tshirt. I went down stairs and grabbed an apple and gathered my things.

I stepped out of my house and I started on my way to school. The sun coming up out of the clear morning sky over the houses opposite of my front porch. The air was cold and the wind was like a flat blade of ice on my cheeks. I walked towards school.

Mark walked up to me. My heart fluttered when I saw him "Good morning." he said, with his soothing voice. "Good morning, Mark" I replied, calmly.

Once we got to school we went to our lockers and got our books. Luckily for Mark, we had the same classes. Literally, Every single class was the same. We walked to our first block together. We sat together all day. Every class. At lunch. Even when we went to our next class we stayed together, talking. We even walked home together.

"Wanna come in? Maybe hang out a bit?" I asked. "I would but I really should get started on my homework. I have to finish the project. Mr. Jefferson wants it turned in on Monday." he said. "I get it. My parents are gone until Christmas eve so feel free to come over whenever you want." I said. "Your parents left you alone for two whole months?" He said. "Yeah, they trust me." I said. "Wow." He said.

"Anyways. I'll see you later. Have a good weekend." I said. "Bye." He said. We walked to our own houses. I went up stairs and changed my clothes. I sat by my window occasionally glancing over to Mark. Just wanting to see him again. He was playing video games.

He got up and walked over to his window, opened it, and walked back to his bed. I starred at him with wide eyes. I opened my window and made a paper air plane. I threw it through my window and into his. It fell in front of him, catching his attention. He picked it up and smiled. He looked over to me, still smiling. He unfolded the paper airplane and smiled as he read it. I had written my phone number on the piece of paper.

I watched as he entered my number in his phone and held it up to his ear. My phone rang. I answered. "hello?" I said. "Hello ma'am. This is the police. We are calling because we got a call from your neighbor about some strange noises." Mark said, putting on a funny accent. I giggled. "I should be the one complaining!" I said laughing.

Mark hung up and came over to the window. He pulled a chair up to the window. We sat talking for over an hour until Mark's mom called him for dinner. "I'll talk to you later ok?" he said. I nodded. He shut his window and walked out of his room. I closed my window and turned on the TV and watched Friends for a while until I fell asleep.

(I hope you're liking this story!)