Chapter 1.

The following in this story will be Named as either An Original character or an Fan Character. If you wish to be in the story please comment on the chapter and i will  get to it as soon as i can. Thank you and have a great day. Wait one more thing. If you steal my stories i will rip out your guts and shove them in your mouth >w< Now have a great day lol.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Years ago in the Kingdom Of the Light, a beautiful baby girl was born. This baby was the new princess of the Light Kingdom, but there was a unsteady violence that was disturbing the Kingdom. The King of Shadows. The one know for destroying six other kingdoms....Without hesitation. The onw who is responsible for this was know as Kronos King Of the Shadows.

One day Kronos had brought war upon The Light kingdom. Having nothing but the Light King seperate His beloved family. His Beautiful wife, and his Newborn Baby girl to seperate parts of the world. The Queen was sent to the land of snow, And the princess to the Land of green.  The King of Light know as Blade. He quickly faught back, but was murdered after the seperation. 9 years has passed and the king of shadows has taken over many parts of the World. But in the far land of Green, where the the princess of light has grew up to be, Stong, Beautiful and Loyal. 

But there was more to come. For Princess Jay was just about to learn more about her life then she thought it really was...

______________________________________________________________________________

To be continued. I will take requests. If you wish to have your character in this book please comment on this chapter and i will get to it as soon as possible