Chapter 1

Greece----01.03pm

Nat p.o.v

i am sitting in one of the cafés in Greece. "I'm not the one who needs watch their back". they were my last words i said to Tony back in compound

I order a nice simple coffee. when i sip my coffee i hear a ring door bell and i know it was him, "so Natasha why Greece?" he says and i smirk "well,i think i might need some sun y'know after what happened back in Germany" he chuckle a bit as i say that word.

"what are you doing here Nick?" i ask him, and he's still silent "what were you doing when we split? where were you when we were fighting each other!? WHERE ARE YOU!?" i say with serious tone,

"yeah, i know Natasha i'm sorry, but know we need to focus why i'm here" i kept silent. "i'm here to rebuilt the new Avengers-" "how!? Tony and Steve split up and Team Cap is in prison and the worst is the prison is in the middle of the sea!!"

"yeah i know that's why we need a plan Nat, now calm down okay? so tomorrow there will be a quinjet for you,you can think again Natasha, but you know we need you--we always need you Nat." he said as he walks out the café.

God why is every decision is so hard. When i got back in my hotel i sit in the couch and turn on the TV, i see a new and it says

" this now Avengers are spilt up and make a Civil War, and the only one who still in goverment side is Tony Stark, could it be this man only the Avenger can we trust? Stark--".

the reporter says and i immedietly turn off the TV all those reporters say is bullshit. Now,i need to straight my mind to think about what's gonna happen next.