"Lucky bastard gets to go home with her and bring her back to us" Mark said.

"He isn't lucky, can you imagine trying to hold yourself back the whole time you are with her, its going to take a hell of a lot for him not to jump her" I said.

"Good point, she wouldn't have been safe with one of us, but fucking hell she is hot and her been that powerful, just makes her so much hotter, at least she is coming, I can't see the royal letting her leave once they see her powers" Mark said.

"I have never seen anything like her, the royals dont even have more than one power, she is definitely a seducer aswell but she doesn't even need that power because she is gorgeous, anyway, we better head back" I said.

The whole way back, I couldnt get her out of my head, she is only a newborn, she is going to meet her beloved soon. That still didn't make me stop thinking about what it would be like to taste her lips and take her everywhere and anywhere I can. We got back to the training ground after hours of driving, we walked into the training facilities and updated the commander on how things went. The others told him about Lexi and what she can do. After an hour they arrived. She walked in wearing a tank top, a short jacket and sweatpants. She even made them look hot. I tore my eyes away from her and looked away. The only time I looked at her was when she was put against Nathan to fight. He didn't make a move, he used his kinetic power thinking because she is a newborn she won't have one, she is the first one in over a century to be gifted with powers. I tried to keep my snigger in when she turned Nathan's energy against him and slammed him into the wall. He attacked full on but he got his ass handed to him. He had to make a comment about her been in pain before he will stop. This time the others did snigger. We all looked as Nathan as he fell to the floor screaming, totally beaten. Moron. We all know what is coming next, she is meeting the royals.

"Right guys, we need to get a room ready for her and bring her car to the house along with her belongings" Jackson said. In the space of a couple of seconds the boys had disappeared. Pity they wouldn't move this quick for training.

I followed the others, oh fuck her room is in the house I live in, she is only a door away. I won't be sleeping knowing she is that close. By the time I walked into the house everything was done and we headed to the games room. I could smell her scent and so could the others before we saw her. She thanked the boys and left with the commander.

"I can't believe she is going to be living with us, we get to see her everyday" Rhys said looking love sick.

That night, I barely got any sleep, her scent was pulling at me, making me want to go to her. Around five, I gave up on sleep and got up. I opened my door to find Marcus sneaking up the stairs.

"What are you up to" I asked.

"Waking up sleeping beauty for training" he said smiling.

This I have to watch. He opened her door a started to sneak in, he ripped the covers off her, he stopped in his tracks once he saw what she is wearing, hell I am fighting myself not to get closer. Marcus tried to move forward but it was like he hit a wall. She made a shield. Time to move incase she see's me. A few minutes later Marcus came down shaking his head.

"Fucking hell, she has some body, did you see what she was wearing, thank god she put the shield up, I wouldn't of been able to stop myself" Marcus said as all the others looked at him with envy for seeing her like that.

"I saw her, I had to move myself or there would have been two of us being held back by her shield" I said.

We all stopped talking when she walked in. I could see Marcus trying to fight the pull. She is well able to give as good as she gets. I watched them leave for her training with Marcus.