| 04. JUDGING STARES AND SOUL SUCKING CREATURES

Start from the beginning

"Harry!! I heard what you did! I didn't know you were so rebellious!" Elanora exclaimed as Harry moaned out of surprise.

Harry dropped his head in shame, his nerves catching up with him. There was no way Elanora would understand if he told her what Mr. Weasley had said. There was a storm cloud over his head, and not only did it make him sad, but it made him scared. The way he told his friends was incredibly messy, with the mousy professor with clothes that were dusty. He had to stay sharp about everything now. He had to admit that he was scared.

"Elanora! You realize he could've gone to jail right?"

Elanora's brows jumped.

"Really, Harry," she started, feigning disappointment, "that's great!"

"Elanora!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Well," Elanora's laughed, "great start. I missed you guys."

Maybe she didn't entirely, but it still felt right to say it.

Hermione blushed, while Harry and Ron quietly said thank you.

"What's up your butt?" Elanora asked, looking at the trio, "you guys are acting weird."

The trio's shoulders tensed, and there was no answer to her observation, but she had answered it herself soon.

"Is it the heat? I swear to god, I understand you fully. All I do is sweat in Germany. I honestly sometimes hate summer. I would do anything to get the heat to leave." She scoffed, and the they relaxed.

Elanora face-palmed. She would really do anything for the twins to burst in and save her from the terrible awkwardness in the compartment. Had the trio and her ever really connect? She was not their age, in their house, and she most certainly did not act like them.

"The twins missed you," Ron spoke up, as if he read her mind.

"What?"

"Ooh," Hermione laughed.

"Really?" Elanora smirked.

"Yeah," Ron said absentmindedly, munching on the candy from the trolley, "they say that just hanging around is boring. They miss bothering you."

Elanora smirked, leaning back into the cushions.

"I knew they loved me."

"Aren't you dating one of them?" Harry brought himself into the conversation, attempting to distract himself.

Elanora stared at him, and then began to laugh. She had hunched over in her seat, slapping her knees obnoxiously.

"Where-what-what," She wheezed, "what?"

Hermione shrugged, "you guys are always together. Either that or you're only with one, and we can never figure out who it is."

Elanora continued to laugh while the trio shared looks. The idea of dating one of them almost made her throw up in her mouth; she couldn't even imagine holding George's hand. She cringed at the thought of seeing Fred's red hair every time she woke up. Her thoughts wandered to how their children would look, with her blonde hair and green eyes; the twins' fiery hair and green eyes...