Intro

Harry's P.O.V.

There was a point where everything was ok. When everyone was happy.

Louis and Eleanor are real. They actually love each other and are one of the best couples I've ever seen. They make as much time as they can for each other. I do have a house but I hate being alone so when we have long periods of time off I always stay at other people's houses. When ever I go to louis', because I know he also hates being alone, I see them. They cuddle and kiss and yes the bed creaks occasionally but it's real love between those two.

The world doesn't see it though. Louis could scream to the world that he loves her and people would still say he's in love with me. They say she's getting paid, management is making her, she wants Louis but he wants me and a lot if other stuff but it's all false.

What people don't realize is he cares about her. When he sees that stuff he gets upset. Sometimes I'm over and I hear him cry. It's heartbreaking because there's nothing he can do about it. And even if the fans don't mean to, they're tearing him apart.

When all the Larry rumors started Louis and I were really close then. Sometimes it would show and I admit it does occasionally look like more but there was nothing more than friends there. At least on his part. Management did have a talk with us saying it creates the wrong image so we stopped being so close around cameras.

When we all first met and spent the week at my place getting to to each other I was honest. I am bisexual. But I mainly date women. I've never been ashamed about it and I figured if I was going to be in a band with these people might as well not have any secrets. They were all really well with it. It never has bothered them at all and nothing has ever been awkward between us. Sometimes they will ask "what would you rate that guy?" Which I don't mind they just have questions.

I remember the first time I met louis. it was Sunday February 9th 2009. Everyone thinks we met in the bathrooms at bootcamp.

Really I was washing my hands in the bathroom when a 17 year old boy walked out of a stall. I was washing my hands in the only sink and staring at him and a simple "oops" slipped out of my mouth when he replied "hi."

I quickly moved out of the way to let him wash his hands when he asked "first time coming to a Frey concert?" I knew he was beautiful but I tried to deny it from myself. "Ya you?" I replied I caught myself staring at him. "nah but it is my first time at the 02. Where are you from?" He began to dry his hands as I answered "Holmes chapel, Cheshire" my palms began to grow sweaty. "Not too far from me. I live in Doncaster. Louis by the way" he held out his hand to shake mine. I brushed my hand on my jeans before I shook his hand. "Harry." we talked for a little bit more then we swapped numbers. we walked back to our seats until he found his then I continued to mine. After the show I told my mum about the boy u met in the bathroom. I tell her everything.

Louis and I would always talk as much as we could. At first it was just friendly then he started telling me about how he wanted to be famous some day. It was mine to but I didn't feel like telling anyone for some reason. I was in a band but I never planed on it going anywhere. Louis and I watched xfactor that year and he always talked about how he wanted to do that. He was repeating his last year of school already he couldn't see anyway to get I to a good uni and nothing interested him. I told him to audition for xfactor but every time I brought it up he would say "only if you do." And I guess that's where my mum got the idea to sign me up. And the rest you all know. I tried to make myself not like Louis but it was hard. I tried dating other people but at the end I always liked him. And no one knows.