Training with Marcus

Start from the beginning

"I just want to say thank you for bringing my car down here and putting my belongings in my room" I said.

I got a couple different reply of "your welcome beautifully", "anytime" , "Were here if you need help unpacking".

"Okay thank you all for being so helpful but I think Lexi can unpack her own things boys, I will show you to your room Lexi" the commander said.

        I smiled at them and turned around to follow the commander. I walked up two flights of stairs til we were at the top floor. He opened a door that has the number 26 on it. He opened the door and let me in. The room is a lot better than I thought it would be. The wall are painted a warm red with beautiful designs done in gold paint. There is a large built in wardrobe and a door which must be to my bathroom. The bed was king sized. With red covers and the same designs done in gold, with about six pillow and a duvet that makes it look like you could sink into the bed. There is a locker at each side of the bed with glass lamps and gold coloured lamp shades. The curtains are a gold colour and heavy so no light can get through. The floor is wooden flooring but has a large fluffy gold coloured rug. On the wall is a large flat screen tv.

"Wow, not at all what I expected" I said.

"The king and queen appreciate that we protect them and their family around the clock, so they make sure we have the best place to come back too, they spare no expensive, we also get a good wage protecting them. Once a month we all get a weekend off at different times of course" he said.

"Really, I thought it would be a full time job, thank you for showing me around and helping me" I said.

"Your welcome, get a rest you will need it if your training and fighting against Marcus tomorrow, he will come here for you in the morning" he said.

"I will, the bed is calling me, I will see you tomorrow, good night" I said.

"Good night Lexi, let me know if you need anything" he said.

"I will" I said as he closed the door.

I walked around my new room, I opened the wardrobe and found all my bags and laptop sitting in there. Guess there's no time like the present to start unpacking. I moved through it all quickly and after half an hour, everything was put away and in place. I grabbed my purple short shorts, a black tank top, clean underwear and my stuff for a shower. I walked in and turned the shower on and up to hot. I stepped in and let the water flow down my body. Even tough I have fed it isn't enough to completely take my thirst away, only draining someone now will quench it and I can't do that here.

        I thought this place would be so different. I didn't expect to find my first beloved is a prince but he is a coward and I dont want someone weak. I might not feel love anymore but I do feel lust a hundred times stronger than when I was human. I could never act on it when I was human, I would have just ended up killing someone. My first kisses were as a vampire. My life has completely done a three sixty in over a week. So much to deal with in such a short time but accepting the dark side has made this a hell me a lot easier. I washed my hair and scrubbed my body. After half an hour I got out and dried myself off. I put on my pj's and my underwear. I walked back out into my room and blow dried my hair.

       I walked over to my bed and pulled the covers back and climbed in. I collapsed into the bed and wrapped the duvet around me. This bed is so soft and comfortable. I buried my head into the soft pillows and feel into a dreamless sleep. I woke up when I heard my door being opened. It has to be about five or six in the morning, way to early for this shit. I felt my covers been ripped off me. I used my energy to put a barrier between myself and who ever this is. I turned around quickly to find a black eyed Marcus as his eyes roamed up my legs and stayed on my breasts.