Inlove with my bully

AN: Hi, i'm new to writing stories here so if I make mistakes or if its boring I apologize its my first time anyway I hope you like it :)

Waking up to the same feeling everyday gets boring,  I wake up with the feeling of sadness, aloneness and just plain tiredness for one reason only, school.

I slowly and reluctantly dragged myself from my bed and head towards the bath room, I jump in the shower, I wash myself down, shave the stubble that was growing on my legs and give my hair a wash with my coconut products.  Walking back into my room was chilly as we were in the colder month of November so I quickly dry myself off and put on some black skinny jeans with a nice blue oversized jumper. The clock reads 7.15 so I don't have much time to do anything with my hair, just pull it back into a plat. I don't wear make up so I decide I have enough time to go and eat some breakfast.

'hey princess' my dad calls me 'you hungry? i'm not gonna brag but I made some of the best pancakes this morning' my dad always manages to put a smile on my face 'go on then dad, you know I can't resist those bad boys' he shovels some onto my plate and I began eating them straight away, they truly were amazing. 'do you want a lift into school today honey' I slowly swallowed what I was eating, I thought to myself this would only give the others reason to hate me, see we aren't like most of the people round here, we were very very wealthy and lived in a huge estate away from anywhere, so if I show upto school in one of my fathers flashy cars they surely would be against me more right? 'honey?' my dad questions, 'no thanks dad, i'll take my car but thank you' I politely say 'well if you're sure, speaking of school shouldn't you be leaving now' he was right, I got up from my table, said goodbye to dad and walked out to my car- a red mini cooper.

Arriving at school I saw all the faces that hated me and for that matter the faces I hated. I pulled into a parking spot at the back of the car park, I hate parking all the way back here because it meant walking past everyone. I retrieved my bag and books from the back seat and set off towards the gates along the way I was met with cruel remarks, harsh words and someone even throwing a half eating sandwich at me, but this wasn't the worst oh no and and whispered 'I hate you Harry styles' and with that ran off 'oh poor babies crying' I heard him shout.the gates I was met with curly brown hair, tattooed covered, pierced parts, green eyed Harry styles...my bully but school popular. 'Well what have we got here then, little Evie Wood' I looked up his menacing smile, the way his dimples would pop out 'don't even think about looking at me' he spat at me, my head shot right down 'hey Harry' I heard someone call and they threw something to him and before I knew it, the thing that was thrown was a yogurt and was now all down my front, I looked up him with tears in my eyes and whispered 'I hate you Harry' and with that ran off 'aww poor babies crying' I heard him shout.

HARRYS POV

It was 2pm now and I hadn't seen Evie all day, must have went home or something, well we'll find out soon she's in my next class. speaking of next class the bell rang to signal to start going there. I arrived outside of my English class and walked on, I hated English I was failing it. I sat down in my usual seat at the back of the class with the rest of my mates 'alright haz' 'how are ya Harry' I was greeted by numerous people and I just nodded at them 'feet of the table please Mr Styles' my English teacher Mr Rutter was staring at me with a serious look on his face, I didn't like him and he didn't like me anyone could see it, so I thought i'd test him 'or what sir?' 'you'll be in detention for the rest of your school life' he replied 'I don't think that's gonna happen do you' the wholeclass was staring back and forth by now 'don't test me Harry' just as I was about to reply we were interrupted by the door opening and Evie walking in with her head down low 'sorry i'm late Mr Rutter' Sir always liked Evie, she wouldn't get shouted out 'that's fine Evie take a seat' and with that he began teaching the class. It was halfway through class and I was getting restless so I put my earphones in and turned my music up as loud as it would go 'so I guess you missed what I was talking about then Harry' I head as Mr Rutter pulled out my eyephone 'what's that I questioned' and he looked around him so I followed his gaze and it looked as if everyone were partnered up 'oh shit, don't tell me we have to work in pairs do we' 'afraid so' sir replied 'hey adam wanna be my partner' I questioned to the boy sitting next to me' 'sorry Harry I have one' Adam replied. 'No Harry you'll be working with Evie here, you're failing English were as Evie is passing with flying colours' I looked at her and for once we both had the same look on our face...pure hatred' 'I do love monthly projects, just brings you all together, you'll be making a presentation on your partner so you'll all be spending a lot of time together' Mr Rutter said to the class with a smile.

EVIES POV

No he can't partner me him, he cant'. The bell rang and everyone left the classroom me being the first 'Evie OI Evie' Harry walking upto me everyone had cleared the hallway by now to go to their next class it was just me and him out there , as he got to me he threw me against the lockers 'listen i'm not doing any of the work you can do it all yourself alright, god why did he have to partner me with someone as low as you' 'the feelings mutual' I spat, he stared at me with an angry look and walked off, rather jogged off so that was that I headed to my next class trying to think or ways I could get out of working with HArry...but there sadly wasn't any.

AN: I hope you enjoyed pleaseeee tell me what you think and yeah vote ahaa thank you!:D