Chapter 1

Chapter 1 is finally here.....

 Enjoy!!!

BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP, Click.

"I really need to turn my alarm off. It's summer vacation now."

"Oh yeah it's vacation. That means no boys and best of all, no drama."

I got up, went to the bathroom to do my daily routine of brushing my teeth, washing my face and taking a short, cold shower because why not?

"PAIGE GET DOWN HERE, WE HAVE GUESTS." my mom screamed. 

"OK GEEZ." I scream back. It's like she wants me to drop everything I'm doing and meet the guests. They are irrelevant to me.

I finish my shower, put on my underwear and an over-sized shirt and I walk downstairs see these two guys sitting on the couch. My mom ran to me, "P-PAIGE WHAT THE HELL!" 

"What why do you keep screaming!" I said pushing her off me.

"Put some clothes on!" she whispered to me as she pushed back upstairs."I do have clothes on, I'm just not fully dressed but I'll put some shorts on to satisfy you."

I quickly put some black shorts on and jogged down the stairs to sit next to her on the couch.

She pointed at each of the guys as she introduced them, "Paige meet Ethan and Grayson Dolan." 

I introduced myself, trying to act like I didn't come down the stairs without any shorts on and was so sure I played it off cool.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Grayson" one said getting up. He was buff and his hair goes up in the front and he has a blonde streak in the front.

The other one introduced himself, "Hi pleasure to meet you, I'm Ethan." He was kinda buff and his hair was curly with a blue streak in it.

Man, not going to lie they both were muy guapo. Before, I thought they were irrelevant but they are definitely relevant to me now.

 Anyways, my mom explained to me that they were staying at our house until they go to college because their parents are in Australia for work, and want them to finish school in the U.S. When my mom first started her job, she met their mother. Ever since then, they have been best friends. I've met their mother and I always hear her talk about them but I have never met them.

I knew we were all the same age so I decided to ask them if they wanted a tour of the house. They of course said yes and followed me as I showed them where everything was and where they were staying.

I left each of them in their rooms but I had this feeling that I knew this was just the beginning.

Hey guys,

I hope you guys like this chapter, have a great day!