Your Mine (the lemon)

(Readers p.o.v.)

     Our lips moved perfectly in sync, Eyeless Jack licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I playfully denied and bit his lower lip softly intead, sucking on it. He moaned again and roughly pushed me further into the bed "J-Jack..." I moaned enjoying the slight roughness. He smirked and began to kiss my neck, sending tingles straight to my pleasure spot, causing me to moan some more. As Jack went down he slid off my shirt and left me in my (f/c) lacey bra. He quietly growled a bit, in a sexy, seductive way. "(Y/n)... You look so damn hot" he said in a lustful, husky voice as he took off his hoodie, wearing no shirt under it. I stared at his toned body, reached up and slid my hands across his six-pack, he moaned lightly, panting as I slid my hands down to his defined v-line. He leaned forward kissing me as he took off my bra, I immediately covered myself, only to have him pin my hands above my head. He sucked on my left breast and massaged the other with his free hand, I moaned from the new feeling and tore my hands from his grip. I pushed on his chest, pushing him up, and sat on his lap. Feeling the bulge in his pants, I pushed my hips down on him, he threw his head back and moaned loudly. While he was distracted I quickly pulled his mask off. He jerked at the sudden motion and looked away to hide his face. I reached out and turned his face toword me 'damn he's so hot' "your sexy, Jack, don't hide your face" I told him causing him to smile and blush. I captured his lips with mine and pushed him down so I was topping. I unbuttoned his pants and slid them off. He whined at the fact his underwear was tight, I bit the waist band and slipped them off. His breath hitched at the air exposure, I blushed 'he's huge!' I thought and put my lips to his tip, sucking on it and scraping my teeth against it lightly. Jack moaned loudly and bucked his hips up, craving more friction. I smirked and slowly slid down, licking up his shaft and scraping my teeth against it as I went up. He had his hands intertwined with my hair, shoving me down on him. "(Y-Y/n)...I'm almost t-there)" he wanted and moaned out, I stopped and he whined putting his hand around his member and pumped, wanting the release. I moaned at the sight, getting more turned on, but pinned his hands down not wanting him to release yet. I teased him by biting his lip and playing with his tongue, while taking off my own shorts and undies. While distracting him with kissing, I lowered myself onto him. He moaned into my mouth at the contact, as tears gathered in my eyes. He shushed me wiping away my tears " it'll only hurt for a bit" he said comforting me.

(EJ's p.o.v.)

   It was kind of difficult to comfort (y/n) when she was so freaking tight, oh my god she feels amazing. I was a moaning, panting mess just like her, but god she felt so good. She began to bounce on me, telling me her pain went away. She moaned loudly "J-Jack!...Mmmmm...." I flipped us over, still in her and took control. I thrust into her at a somewhat fast pace "h-harder....f-faster...." she panted out " beg for it" I said huskily in her ear "J-Jack, please - ah - go -Mmm- f-faster" she moaned out. I smirked and picked up my pace "god (y-y/n) your so tight" I told her, a blush creeping on her face "No your just so big!-" she retorted back. I slammed harder into her cutting her off with her own moan. As I went faster and harder the bed creaked and the headboard hit the wall, while (y/n) and me were moaning panting messes. I felt the familiar knot in my stomach and moaned out (y/n)'s name as I came burried deep within her. She moaned out mine, almost screaming as she came tightening around my member, allowing one more moan to pass my lips. I pulled out and layed next to her. She layed across my chest and fell asleep "I love you" she wispered " I love you too" I told her " will you stay with me?" she asked "if the kids' mine" I said back, she smiled, punched my arm playfully, then fell asleep.