"Oh yes Sam, always" man i wish Sophie was here to see this. Betty gave us a weird stare before leaving. "Thank you" i said.

"No problem crazy" he laughed tucking in. "Mmm this is great."

"Yeah it is, but i feel like i'm cheating on Nando's" i said cutting up my chicken.

"Haha don't say that, that would be like me cheating on Nando's too" he said taking another big bite.

The date, well i assume it is a date, went well, Niall kept feeding me chips so i fed him some too. When we finished our meal we shared a slice of chocolate cake between us which was delicious. Niall had some chocolate sauce on his spoon and whipped it onto my nose, quickly kissing it off afterwards.

Niall paid the bill and grabbed my hand again as we were about to go out into the crowed foyer of the restaurant, filled with paparazzi. Finally managing to get back to the car Niall said we were going to go see a film but wouldn't tell me what. I bet it was a horror, i'd read on twitter that he liked watching horror's with girls so when the got scared he had an excuse to cuddle them.

We get to the cinema which was practically empty, well it is 8 now. I quickly texted Sophie saying to come round mine tomorrow as we had the day off and i'd tell her about it and turned my phone on silent. We walked into the theatre which i expected to be crowded, but it wasn't, it was just me and Niall.

"Where is everyone?" i asked as he walked us down to the middle row.

"I booked the whole theatre so that we wouldn't be harassed by fans and i can spend time with you" he said a little sheepishly.

I smiled in return, we sat down and the film rolled on, the title came across the screen. Chucky. I've seen this before with Sophie and the twins, had nightmares for weeks, maybe it won't be so bad with Niall by my side.

As it started to get all bloody and gory i grabbed Niall's cream scarf that matched his chino's and hid my face behind it. "Hayden, can't breath" Niall said trying to loosen his scarf.

"Oh sorry Niall" i said dragging my knees towards my chest and hugging them tightly, but i could feel Niall putting his arm around my shoulder and i grabbed his hand in mine and leant on his shoulder "thank you" i whispered.

After the film Niall then took me to the beach and we walked along the sand, his hand tightly clasped in mine, are thumbs rubbing against each other. "So when is this award show we're going to?" i asked.

"It's on Saturday" he smiled, only 3 days away! I could hear the water crash into the rocks as we walked. "Look Hayden, there's a reason i brought you here, now, i thought it was the perfect place to ask you" he sounded nervous but excited too.

"Ask me what?" i looked at our hands, he now had both of mine in his soft grip.

"Okay" he really had to give it a build up huh? "Will you....will you?"

"Will i what Niall?"

"Will you be my girl?" he asked quietly.

"I am your girl Niall" well so i thought, that's what he called me anyway.

"No, what i mean is" he looked into my crystal eyes as i looked into his electric blue. "Will you be my girlfriend? I know we've only known each other a short while, but i really and i mean really like you. Ask the boys, i don't stop talking about you, oh shut me up before i embarrass myself." He rambled on and so i did what i thought would shut him up. I pulled his face towards mine, our lips almost touching.

"Yes" and with that we kissed, i could feel a spark, well not really a spark but a firework. Butterflies went mad in my stomach. Our lips matched perfectly.

"I love you" he whispered, leaning his forehead with mine.

"I love you too" i said, he leaned in for another kiss, i bit my lip "not yet lover boy, you gotta catch me." I quickly turned and ran away from him but i could hear him running towards me and eventually i fell onto the floor catching my breath. Niall came and sat next to me and gave me a quick peck.

"We better head back, i have tour rehearsels" he said glumly.

"Okay" at least i'll see him in 3 days and we'll talk on face time and skype and everything.

Niall walked me to my door "Thanks for an amazing night Niall" i smiled pecking him on the lips again. "Goodnight"

"Goodnight my darling, i will see you Saturday and don't forget to call me everyday" he had a little pout at the end.

"I won't" we hugged goodbye and i closed my door. Best Night Ever!!