"Tommy go in there I'll tell you later" I dismissed him and watched him scurry away. I walked away from my daddy and grabbed my phone. He followed me and looked at me staring me intently. I ignored him pretending to be raiding something on my phone.

"Now GIVE ME SOME MONEY little girl, I got shit to handle" he screamed. He snatched the phone from my hand and threw it too the ground. "What the hell?" I yelled

The simple question caused me to get angry. I wasn't my mother and I damn sure wasn't a fool he had to right to talk to me or disrespect my shit like that "GET OUT" I yelled again and walked over to the other side of the room picking my phone up from the ground. Luckily it was still in good condition.

He walked up to my face and looked I'm it. He grabbed my face and squeezed it hard. I shook my head trying hard to get my face free, but it was no use. he had me tight. His grip grew tighter and tighter.

"I'm going to ask you one more time. Give. Me. This. Money." he pronounced every word his hot breath spilled over my face. I didn't say anything just glared. Tears threaten to fall down my face from the pain, but I held them back . Finally after minutes of staying in this position, without anymore words exchanged he let my face go and walked out the door.

I stood there in pleasure proud of myself for standing my ground, but I had this horrible feeling that I would be seeing him again. The feeling gave me shivers. I shoved the thoughts of him out my head and continued to prepare what little of a meal we had.

-

Strutting down the crowded street of New York was how I spent this perfect day. I walked carrying what seemed like a ton of bags on my arms and wrists. I took out the keys to my Benz and aimed it carefully to the black beauty clicking the button causing it to unlock. I placed my bags in the back and hopped in the drivers seat. I quickly sped off landing right in a traffic

Ahh the joys of Manhattan.

When I finally arrived at my destination I parked on the curb and slowly stepped out of the car. I walked up the stares of the tall brick building. As I walked in I saw a familiar face "Pablo!" I exclaimed my agent walked over to me just as excited to see me as I was him. He was as fierce as they come. "Zen ! Baby you better WERRRKK" he said causing me to giggle. We exchanged simple air kisses before speaking again

"And you look fierce" I admitted. he beamed dusting imaginary lint from his shirt.

"So what do you have for me today that was so urgent?" I asked Pablo in an excited yet calm tone.

"Okay so once we get you out of your clothes I'll put you in this" he held up a Paris Hilton original. it was light emerald and heavy gold. It was a short yet graceful dress, with small gold studs at the shoulders. it was absolutely stunning.

"And these" he continued, but this time held up 7 inch Jimmy Choo light emerald gold bottoms pumps to match. "Wow, how did you get your hands on these?" I asked snatching the shoes from his fingers.

"I have my connections" he stated snatching them back dangling them in my face.

"Well once we get your hair and make-up done you can get your sexy ass into this and start this shoot for the magazine next week"

I let out a high pitched squeal in delight. Pablo handed me the things and I rushed to the dressing room.

I admired the dress. It had my name written all over it. I couldn't wait to see how it looked. I stripped out of my clothes and slipped on my white silk robe that was left in the dressing room. I heard a soft knock on the door followed by Tina, my hair and make-up artist, petite figure. She walked in gave a small went to work without saying any words.

"You ready to see the magic I've just created?" she said after a while of hair and make-up. She turned the chair around and looked at my reflection and grinned. The make-up was light with loose curls. my skin looked flawless. And everything was perfect.

"Gorgeous" she said

"Tina how do you do it?"

"Ig I just have the magic touch"

We giggled and she left the room leaving me to change. I stood up and traded the silk robe for the gorgeous dress. When it was finally on right I checked myself in the mirror. The dress was the perfect fit hugging my curves in all the right places. My naked brown legs were smooth. Making the dress look evem more fantastic.

I twirled around taking one last look in the full body mirror. I was ready.

I felt and small drop of water make it's way to my forehead waking me and I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "Must be raining" I mumbled. I rolled off the mattress and retrieved the bucket that was in the hall way and put it where the ceiling hole was.

Another amazing dream interrupted.

__