The beginning

One day Y-N  was sitting on the couch reading a book. Because  for her reading books was here happy place. Until today she was happily reading Me Before You and right before she finished the book. Her mom walked in and just randomly said" Y-N  stop being lazy you fat pig and go get some excersice ". Y-N eyes filled with tears and immediately she yelled" I'm not fat I just have curves just like Linda"( BTW Linda is your older sister). Your mom looked at you with disgust " No she doesn't she is perfectly skinny unlike you". Y-N harshly spit back at her mother " Well that's because  she starved her self"." Why you little brat go to your room and don't come out". Y-N immediately  ran to her room and slammed the door. Then she started crying then something  caught her eye it was knife. She picked up and thought to herself "Should I do it or no. Oh wait I'm a fat and ugly so yes I should  ". Y-N placed  the knife to her arm and without thinking she self harmed.Afterwards she cleaned up the mess and put on a long sleeves sweater. Just moments after she did that Linda walked in and asked" Why was mom screaming  at you?". Your eyes filled with tears then quietly you replied" She said I'm fat do you agree with her?". Linda walked over to you then replied" Sweetheart  if your fat than so am I look at me". " Mom said that you are skinny and perfect". Linda faced turned red with rage and then she shouted " Mom come up here please". Immediately  your guy's  mother walked into your room. When she saw you she looked disgusted and then when she saw Linda she smiled. Then your mom said" Yes Linda what do you need?". Linda madly screamed" Y-N is not fat and if she is so am I ".Your mom was about to say something  until you yelled " Yeah so stop it". Then without thinking about your arms you rolled up your sleeves and then you heard a gasp. " Y-N what happened to your arm?"  asked Linda concerningly. Immediately  you put your sleeves down then harshly you replied" I ran into a tree". Your mom left the room without looking at you or your sister. Which both of you were happy  about.