Hunter Exam

You were walking behind your bigger brother, Hisoka. He was trying to find somewhere safe for you in the crowd of the Hunter exam. Then, you got quite annoyed with him, because he ALWAYS did this. You were a member of the FREAKING PHANTOM TROUPE FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!! Ugh okay, this is where this ends. "Hisoka! I'll be fine! I can handle myself!" You said, and he could tell you were pissed. "I know you can, (y/n). It's just, if something happened to you, I would never forgive myself." He muttered that last part, but it was still sweet of him to say that. You could tell he was reluctant, but his hand let go of yours. Your gaze automatically shifted to a boy about your age, with white hair and blue eyes. He was, interesting. Heh, yep. That's the word. You strutted over to him, an air of confidence about yourself. You were drawn to him for some weird reason. You were going to find out that reason before the end of the exam.

~Killua's P.O.V~

Oh god that strut. She is so damn beautiful! Oh god, she's almost over here. Dang it! "Hello! My name is (y/n) Marrow! And you are?" She asked. Her voice, Oh god! Her voice was so damn sexy! Ugh, well here goes nothing. "Hi. My name is Killua Zoldyck. And would you mabye-" I got cut off by an ear-splitting shriek. "The next time you bump into someone, you really should apologize." It was that clown. Then i heard something that just pushed me over the edge. "Killua, your really handsome, has anyone ever told you?" I whipped my head around to see a fire-truck-red (y/n). "Well, has anyone ever told you your irresistible?" I replied, making her even more red in the face, if possible. I then pulled her closer to me, and we kissed.

~Your P.O.V~

"Well, has anyone ever told you your irresistible?" Killua asked seductively. You turned redder than before. Then he snaked his arm around your waist and pulled you close. Then his soft lips met yours. You were quite shocked at first, then you just kind of, melted into the kiss. Then, you heard a quiet cough behind you. You broke the kiss, and turned to see, him. Hisoka. Yay. Whoop-Dee-Doo. "Come along now, (y/n). Don't want to loose your innocence too quick, do we?" Your older brother asked then forcefully took hold of your wrist and pulled you away. Killua then proceeded to mutter "bye, (y/n)..." But by that time, you were long gone.

Dear Reader,

Hi. It's me. I'm writing this, and trust me, I'm going to try. So, how do you guys like the idea of being Hisoka's Lil' sis? Yeah so I'm really not good at writing these. But eh, plz don't get mad at me! Bye!

-Levi0chan

P.S.

Okay, so sorry this song ain't HunterxHunter, but i like it so sorry!