Caterer:Maybe we can put the dark chocolate cake on top of the custard?
Taraji:Not, I want...
Terrence:Vanilla on top of the custard!
Taraji:Yet, that's what I want. Please make sure you don't fuck this up, cause this is my wedding day and I don't need no bullshit.
Caterer:Yes, Ms Henson I won't disappoint you!
Terrence:You better I'm paying a lot of money!
Taraji:Shut up! Thanks Mary I'll call you
Caterer:Bye!

Terry was fast asleep on the couch and has a pacifier in her mouth, and Taraji was on her phone. I have to go fetch her mama now.

Terrence:Baby, in going to the airport I'll be back

She kept talking on the phone and held her finger up signalling me to wait.

Taraji:Look I said 5 people per table and all the tables should have center pieces on each table, how fix this message and don't call me for things like this, call Kerry,Ashunta or Mary okay!

She hung up and came to me, she placed my arms around my neck and mines found their way around her waist.

Taraji:Baby have you seen my laptop charger,I really need it there's some important information in there
Terrence:Left side on the bed, bottom shelf
Taraji:Okay, seen you later love you
Terrence:Love you more

Next day
09:42am

I woke up his morning really tired and drained my breast were about to burst, I really need to stop breast feeding. I heard movement downstairs I just knew my mom was in kitchen preparing breakfast, nothing can ever separate her from the kitchen. Terrence had his arms around my waist and snuggled up to me, I moved his arms slowly so I wouldn't wake him up,wore my robe and went to the nursery to go check on my baby,she was a bit restless yesterday maybe its because she didn't have my attention or Terrence's the whole day yesterday but she'll be fine. Today it's my bridal shower and I couldn't be more excited, this is my dream wedding Something I've been waiting for my whole life.
I went downstairs and my mother was plating the food, it smelled so good

Taraji:Morning
Mom:Morning baby
Taraji:The food looks great
Mom:Have a seat,Where is Terrence?
Taraji:Still sleeping
Mom:Okay,so what time are you have the bridal shower?
Taraji:I really don't know cause it's Kerry and Mary in charge, mom you don't mind babysitting Terry don't you?
Mom:Not all all baby, she is my one and only granddaughter,it will give us time to bond

Just then Terrence came down stairs and plopped himself on the counter, I don't even complain anymore cause I've told him like a million times not to sit there.

Terrence:How are my two favorite girls in the world this morning?
Mom:I'm very good,How are you son?
Taraji:You're already calling him son?
Terrence:Yes,and I'm good Ma .mmmh breakfast
Mom:Take a seat and enjoy yourself
Terrence:I intend too. Baby after breakfast I'm going so if you need anything from me right now tell me?
Taraji:You're going to a hotel?
Terrence:I don't know Morris has the whole thing planned.

11:50am

I just finished bathing Terry and I'm feeding her the formula Terrence has been begging me to stop breastfeeding, Terrence came in the nursery and sat on the couch next to me. While my baby kept sucking on the bottle.

Terrence:I see you stopped letting her suck on your boobs
Taraji:Ewe that sounds so Sexual
Terrence:Hand her over to me
Taraji:okay.

I gave him the baby and he actually knew how to do this, I sometimes forget he's not a first time dad