Chapter two: New home

(Tom pov)

"Thank you very much James" I say smiling, "and I know one other person who can join!" I say happy, my best friend Benedict, he's so great, "who??" James says, "my best friend Benedict. He's been looking for a place for a while." I say, and he looks at me, "well go get him' James says and I smile and laugh softly. "I am gonna get my stuff and him" I say, as James sits down on the couch. To probably read a book, he pulls out a book. Knew it, I go walk back to the dorms, and knock on Benedict's door, "go away" he says, I laugh softly "aw is that how you say hello to me" I say, and he opens the door. "Hey Tom, whats up?" He says, "I found a place for you, and don't worry I am also gonna live there, and it's with very smart James. So please" I say with begging eyes, "maybe, let me see for myself ok?" He says, and so I take his head, while he smiles and rolls his eyes, probably thinking why am I stuck with this moron? James is still reading by the time, I bring Benedict. "You're Benedict, it is a pleasure" James says, shaking Benedict's hand and he shakes back. I smile, as Benedict looks around, and calls the bed that is closest to the kitchen. Me and James laugh, "sure" he says smiling, "I need to get to my next class, but you two make yourself feel at home." James says, grabbing the book, and some stuff, and walks to his next class. "This is home" Benedict says smiling.

(So sorry these chapters are so dull. That's why I am uploading like six right now. Because their being dull.)