Chapter 2 The weekend

Ashton's P.O.V.
Finally it was Friday. I was my math class I sat next to Shelby, this and one other class I sat next to him, the rest with Sienna.
"Dude you got the game?" I whispered.
"Yea, I can't wait" He whispered back.
"Ahem, Ashton, Shelby, is there a problem?" Said the substitute.
"Nothin Mrs. Grudges." He said, then she went back to teaching.
"Nothing Mrs. Nips" I whispered, he giggled.
"Mrs. Drugs" he whispered, and laughed.
After math, our last class, we packed up and he rode with me. We drove out of the school with 'Get Low' by ying yang twins & lil John & the east side boyz, blaring in my pick ups speakers. When we got to my house, I pulled out my paintball guns.
"Dude wanna go paintballin?" I asked.
"Hell yes!" He said and grabbed one of the guns, and jumped  in the pick up. I called a few friends to come with us, Mark,Kaden,Sienna,Addie,and Rasco. When they all showed up, it was go time. The team we were against was a tough one. So we decided to go in groups. Me and Shelby, Sienna and Mark, Addie, Rasco, and Kaden.
"Alright pussy's lets do this!" Sienna yelled kicking the door open. Me and Shelby hid behind a bin, while the other were out of sight. I saw one guy coming so I shot him with a bright blue paintball.
"Nice goin" Shelby thanked.
"Ok we gotta go." I said stealthily crouching over to a rock. Shelby followed. I jumped up to try to shoot someone, but got hit with a pink paintball.
"Damn," I said rubbing the spot.
"You ok?" Shelby asked worried.
"I'm fine" I said.
Suddenly Shelby sneakily shot the guy who shot me, then got himself hit.
"Fuck. That does hurt." He yelled in pain.
"Here", I said taking a piece of leaf and rubbing the bruise.
He blushed, I did too. I then I saw that Addie, Rasco, and kaden had been hit.
"Got you guys too, heh" I laughed.
I looked over the rock to see a bunch of mad players, they had all been hit with, green and purple paintballs. Then I saw Sienna and Mark back to back shooting everyone. Suddenly Mark got hit.
"Nooooo!" She yelled.
"I shall fight for you my love!" She said killing the last people.
She straddled Mark. Lifting the mask from his head.
"Thanks, Sien-" he was cut off by her kissing him.
She flipped everyone off.
"HE'S MY NOW BITCHES!" She yelled.
"Ha, knew it!" Addie shouted taking a picture.
The rest of us clapped slowly, then busted out laughing.
"Well that was fun." Sienna said holding Mark.
"But I gots to goes, bye!" She said walking to her yellow Camaro, with the engine sticking out.
"Bye!" We all shouted.
"I want that car!" Rasco said jealous.
"Me too" Kaiden agreed.

Time skip!!!!

After the awesome paintball, me and Shelby went home, and played a few rounds of cod.
"Come on come on yes!" Shelby yelled winning the match.
"Ha good job!" I nudged him.
"Well it's getting late, " I looked at the clock, 2:57.
"Ya think?" He laughed. We both walked into my room, when I got in the room, I tripped over something on my floor, and Shelby who had to be in front of me, I landed on him, the only thing was our lips connected.
'Holy god mother of fuck!' I yelled mentally.
We didn't move for awhile, so I got bored, and put my hand behind his head and pulled him closer. He followed me and wrapped his arms around my neck. He tasted so, so, sweet. I deepened the kiss by pushing my tongue in his mouth, he let me. I had to pull away for air. A stream of salvia trailed from my mouth to his.
"Ashton... What are we doing?" He asked.
"I don't know, I don't know" I said the slamming my mouth back on his.

Omg done! Ok two thing Mrs. Grudges is an actual teacher, I had her twice, she is called Mrs nips because she doesn't wear a fucking bra! And two my dad does actually have a yellow Camaro with no hood it's really cool, I might get it one day. Here a pic of what it kinda looks like!

and yes in this story we are a lot older than we are in real life

and yes in this story we are a lot older than we are in real life. Ok thanks for reading hope you enjoyed!
-skylight