And now Connor's back in Philadelphia again.

Annalise has sent him away once more. Connor had rolled his eyes and protested but Annalise insisted that he was the only one capable enough for the job. Laurel and Michaela were wrapped up in another case, Asher couldn't be trusted to do the assignment correctly and Wes...well Annalise never asked Wes to do anything so that left Connor.

And in all honesty, Connor didn't mind returning to Philadelphia. The weather was a lot easier to cope with than California though he has grown used to it in the past few years at Stanford. But the last time he was here had been pretty nice so Connor agreed.

Connor will forever deny that his last trip here was so good because of that spectacular one night stand with the man currently sitting a few feet away from him.

Connor sneaks a peek from the corner of his eye and finds that Oliver is also wearing glasses. Cute, coke-bottle, thick-rimmed glasses that Connor definitely doesn't remember Oliver wearing the last time they met.

Adorable and nerdy certainly wasn't his type but Connor knew from experience just what Oliver looked like under all those layers. And it was certainly impressive.

"What can I get you Sir?"

Connor snaps to attention at the sound of the preppy teenager's voice behind the counter.

"Em, one espresso please." He requests shyly, embarrassed at getting caught daydreaming.

The girl just smiles at him, humming along to the background music as she gets his drink ready.

Connor doesn't know what to do.

It's highly doubtful that Oliver remembers him and even if he does, would Oliver even want to talk to him? Sure he might want to fuck him again and Connor definitely isn't against that idea but for some reason sleeping with Oliver only to leave again in a few days doesn't feel right.

The bubbly barista grins, slides him his drink and tells him the price, which is significantly cheaper than Starbucks so maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all and while Connor is fumbling with getting the money from his wallet, a voice startles him from behind,

"Don't worry, I'll get that."

Connor jumps and turns to find Oliver grinning at him with one raised eyebrow.

Oliver slips the money across the counter and waves away all of Connor's protests.

"Relax." Oliver assures "You're not exactly subtle you know? You need to improve your ability to gawp at people without them knowing."

Connor can feel his face warm and he knows that he's blushing hard.

"God I'm sorry I just...well I...we..."

"Connor."

Connor stops short at the sound of his name.

"You..."

Oliver snickers, "Yeah, I remember you."

Connor can't stop himself from letting out a sigh of relief. If it were anyone else then he would have just smiled his trademark smirk and replied, 'Well of course you do' but for some reason he is too tongue tied to get the words out.

Oliver nods his head to the cup of coffee still on the counter, "Want to get that and come sit with me? You don't have to," He adds when he spots Connor's eyes widen "There's no expectations or anything, I just-"

"I'd love to, Oliver."

Connor does smirk slightly when Oliver's shoulders drop with relief at the knowledge that Connor also remembers his name.