-----------------------------------------------------------

I crept back in through my window at six in the morning, I had been hunting and felt uncomfortably full. I had way too much to drink but I couldn't help it. I started getting ready for school. It was going to be really cold today so I got out a long-sleeved, tight blue top and some ripped white skinny jeans. I got out my two-inch high, black wedged, ankle-length boots. I added my cropped, black leather jacket and my outfit was ready. I pulled my long fringe back with a bobby clip and tousled the rest. I put on some mascara and lip gloss and was ready to go. I skipped down the stairs and merrily ran out the door, pausing to lock it behind me. I already knew that Edward's Volvo was parked in my foggy driveway but I pretended I didn't see it until Edward emerged from the fog. I gasped fakely while trying not to laugh.

"I am sorry I scared you," Edward teased, "I was, uh... wondering if I could drive you to school today? I have something to ask you," Edward told me nervously.

I looked at him curiously and before I could help it, I read his mind. I bit back a chuckle. He was going to ask me to be his girlfriend. I grinned, "You can take me to school as long as you also drive me back from school," I told him, trying to strike a bargain with him.

"Of course I will," Edward said, looking at me weirdly.

I nodded and walked over to his car. I slid in and waited for him to walk around and open his door. He started the car and drove to school in silence. I sat fidgeting the whole way, waiting for him to ask me to be his girlfriend. He parked next to his sister's red BMW. I went to get out since he had seemed to chickened out of asking me but he put his hand on my wrist and tugged gently until I sat back down in the seat properly. I turned around and looked at him.

"What do you want to ask me?" I asked him, not able to keep my excitement from showing.

He frowned at me, suspicious and I tried to turn it down a notch, "Will you, uh..." He stopped and scratched his head slightly before continuing and I stiffled a giggle behind my hand, he glared at me, "WILLYOUBEMYGIRLFRIEND?" He asked me quickly.

I put my hands up as if to slow oncoming traffic, "Whoa, whoa. Say that again, this time really..... slowly......," I told him, giggling at his expression.

"I asked you if you would, uh, like to be my girlfriend?" Edward asked me again, this time slower. He looked down at his hands while he waited for my reply.

"Yes!" I squealed excitedly, not hesitating for a single second.

 I leaned forwards and kissed him on the lips quickly but pulled back as soon as he started kissing me back, which wasn't very long, seeing as he is a vampire and all and he had very good reflexes. I smiled cheekily at him then jumped out the car and ran off past his brothers and sisters to my class. Emmett and Rosalie looked at me knowingly but I only glared at them as I ran past and turned the corner.

------------------------------

Edward P.O.V-

I jumped out of the car after Bella, grinning. She had said yes to being my girlfriend. I walked up to my brothers and sisters while staring after Bella dreamily. Jasper chuckled at me and walked up and thumped me on the back.

"Good job," Jasper told me, "I can't see what you were so worried about. Bella obviously like you, anyone can see that," He told me.

"Yeah," Alice agreed, "Now, I am going to quickly ask Bella something before class. I am going to change our plans this weekend. Do you guys want to go bowling? We can do that early morning and then do the thing after," Alice said, looking around suspiciously, looking for listeners, especially Bella.