~Twø~

Don't forget to vote!

"What do you wanna tell me?" You say with a slightly confused look on your face.
"I...um..." He struggles.
"You can tell me anything, okay? Just let it all out."
"Well...I just wanted to tell you that...I think you look really beautiful..." He says blushing, trying to hide what he was actually going to say.
"Well, Josh, thank you! You look great too." You say smiling.
"Thanks..." He turns away and takes his shirt off, and you catch yourself staring at his beautifully structured back muscles.

"It's really hot in here." He says after throwing his shirt in the hamper.
He turns around and looks you straight in the eyes, that luscious stare hypnotizing you slowly. You just can't control yourself. You start to think about kissing his sweet, soft lips as you go on top of him in his warm looking bed.

"Hey, you alright?" He asks with a seductive smile.
You snap out of it.
"Uh...oh yeah...I'm alright...just had a daydream." You say in a shaky voice
"Okay, just making sure." As he slips a white undershirt on and grabs a red tuxedo.
"I'm gonna go check out Tyler's room, okay?"
"Yeah, I'm going to start getting ready."
You walk out and close the door behind you, and take a deep breath as you walk to Tyler's room. What's happening to you? Why are you thinking about Josh like this? You try to push it away as you knock on Tyler's door. You hear a muffled voice say, "Come in." You open the door and enter.

"Hey, Y/N. Welcome to my dressing room!" He opens up his arms and spins around, giggling.
"Nice! It's really neat, and...are those doughnuts?" You say with a surprised voice.
"Yeah, you want one?" He gets the box and opens it up, revealing a variety of flavors.
"Hm...which one...I'll take a chocolate sprinkle."
"Alright." He grabs that one out and hands it to you,
"Thanks, I'll take one for Josh too." You take a glazed doughnut from the box and two napkins.
"Cool. See ya later, I'm going to get ready."
"Okay, see ya." You say as you walk out and close the door.
You start walking to Josh's room and you notice his door is open. You decide to peek in before you just walk in, and you see something you'd never think to see.

"Oh...f-fuck..." He moans quietly as he circles his hand around his length.
"Oh my..." You whisper oh-so quietly to yourself.
You just decide to pretend you never saw it and say, "Hey, Josh, I'm gonna come in, ok?"
"Oh...um sure!" He shouts as he stumbles to get his boxers on.
You walk inside to see him in a tuxedo and boxers. You see his bulge through his underwear, and you try not to blush and stare.

"Is that doughnut for me?" He smiles and reaches for the glazed.
"Yeah, I knew that was your favorite." You say with a grin.
"Thanks." He takes a bite and chews slowly and he lets out a "mmmm."
You bite down on the doughnut and catch yourself looking at his bulge again. You realize it's bigger than you'd think.
"I'm gonna go look around the stage area, okay?" You say.
"Okay, see you later."
You walk out and take another bite if the donut. You find your way to the stage and you stand right in the middle. There's crew walking around and making sure the lighting works, and all of that stage stuff. You decide to go out of the way because people are trying to work the huge screen on the main stage. The seats were empty and you heard people walking around and talking.

"That's the stage crew." Tyler says from next to you. "We have to do sound check now, and don't worry, I told every stage  worker that you were authorized to come on stage and walk around.
"Okay, thanks." You say, smiling.
"We ready, Tyler?" Josh says fixing his tie.
"Yeah, get on those drums, fren." Tyler says with a big smile.
"I'll watch." You say.
"You can help if you want. Can you sing?" Tyler asks.
"Uh...yeah." You say nervously
"Great, come on stage with us, I'll sound check the bass and piano."
You walk onto the stage and go in front of the mic, and you feel yourself shake a bit. You've always had your talent of singing hidden, and you never thought you would sing in front of anyone.

"You ready, Y/N?" You hear Tyler say with the bass in his hands.
"Yeah, I'm ready." You shout over.
"Josh, what about you?"
"I'm all good." Josh shouts.
"And...one, two, one, two, three, go!"
Tyler and Josh start to do the rhythm of Heathens, and the sound crew play the background music as they tune it.

"All my friends are Heathens take it slow...wait for them to ask you who you know...please don't make any sudden moves...you don't know the half of the abuse..." You sing into the mic. You continue to sing the rest of the song.
|
"That was great, guys." The sound crew manager says as he walks up to the stage."The bass and drums are on point, and the mic is amazing as well. This girl can sing. What's you're name?"
"My name is Y/N." you tell the man
"Awesome, Y/N, I'm Noah, the manager of the sound crew. Glad to have you here." He says with a grin.
"Alright, I'm going to test the piano out with Screen, okay?" Tyler shouts to you.
"Okay, got it." You say.
Tyler and Josh start the rhythm, and the sound crew start to play the background music.

"I do not know, why I would go, in front of you, and hide my soul, 'cause you're the only one who knows it. Yeah you're the only one who knows it..." You continue.

"One last thing..." Tyler says, grabbing the ukulele. "Let's do House Of Gold, I'll sing this one."
"Okay." You step away from the mic and stand at the side of the stage. The music starts and he strums his ukulele to make the tune. He continues to sing.

"Very well, now I wanna test the drums on solo, okay?" Noah says from a distance.
"Right on that." Josh says as he firmly holds his drumsticks. He gives you a wink and then looks directly at Noah for a signal of when to start. For some reason, you feel a spark in your heart. You just don't know why you've been feeling this way around him...

"One, two, three, and go!"
Josh starts drumming at an easy pace, then progresses, getting faster and faster, and banging the drums harder. You watch his every move, unable to keep your eyes off of him. He catches you staring, and he goes faster and tries to impress you.

"And...Good! The sound is perfect." Noah shouts. "That's a wrap."