"Here's your food, gimme the baby." Sim barged in cutting me off going straight to the sink to wash her hands.

"Sim gets here." I finished watching her gently snatch her out my hand.

"Wait do you mind if I hold your baby? Even though I been held her while you was sleep I don't want to seem disrespectful due to our past but-"

"Sim." I cut her off laughing.

"My bad, I just ain't want to seem disrespectful."

"You're fine, I'm not going to be one of those baby mothers that's going to be bitter because you're Sammy ex."

"I like unpregnant Mahogany, you way better." Sydney smiled coming in.

"Stunna in this bitch!" He yelled making her jump and she started crying.

"You really annoying brah." Sydney said.

"StunnaQuan always doing some dumb shit." Simone rolled her eyes rocking him.

"You keep calling him that dumb ass name." Bhris laughed looking over her shoulder to see her.

"Hey you guys, can I see her?" The nurse smiled coming in and Sim backed up.

"I just got her."

"Sim, give the nurse the damn baby." Lew glared at her.

"Look she doesn't even wanna go." Sim turned around to show she was gripping her shit.

"No bitch she making sure your dumb ass don't drop her." Stunna said making me laugh.

"Lemme see her." Vae squealed coming in the room with Dice following behind her. "Aw pretty mama's, Godmommy Vae here."

"Back up bitch, why you god mother?" Sydney asked.

"Sydney, Sammy nor Mo likes you." Simone said laughing. "And plus I'm going to be her favorite anyway."

"No, I am. Godmommy Vae." 

"Um no." Mary said coming in the room with Maya.

"Huh boyyyy!" Sydney groaned out loud.

"So, can I check on her now?" The nurse asked still waiting.

"If you must." Sim sighed giving her to her.

"Give her to her godmommy when you done." Vae smiled.

"Did y'all give her a name yet? It better be pretty name to overlook her face, she a little ugly." Lew said making a face and I tried not to laugh but once Stunna did his laugh I couldn't hold it in no more.

"I really fucking hate Lew, it makes no sense." Bhris laughed.

"That's not funny." Mary said as we all laughed. "And y'all laughing like that's not y'all daughter he talking about."

"Exactly, it's my daughter, I could laugh if I want." Mahogany said rolling her eyes catching all of us off guard.

"We don't know if this Sammy baby yet." Stunna laughed.

"And you the only one that didn't laugh like shut the hell up cause you really ugly." Lew said.

"Ahhhh!" Sydney clapped.

"It's not even that funny, I should be laughing at you. Fucking two niggas at once, who your baby father sis?" Mary asked making Sydney stop laughing.

"Bitch who's pregnant? You tried it." She laughed again. "And who's fucking two niggas at once?"

"Bitch you getting passed around but that ain't nothing new."

"Why you so worried about my pussy, you wanna fuck me? Lemme find out sis."