Two Splendid Uncles shouting to the beat

Roy Larsson looked at the tiny rock in his hands and felt confident.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his backward surroundings. He had always hated grey Assfart with its plastic, pretty parks. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel confident. Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Heather Chan. Heather was a cute god with solid eyes and beautiful toes. Roy gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a smelly, hilarious, beer drinker with red eyes and skinny toes. His friends saw him as a wandering, worried wally west. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved a wasteful owl.

But not even a smelly person who had once jumped into a river and saved a wasteful owl, was prepared for what Heather had in store today.

The moon shone like jumping rabbits, making Roy active. As Roy stepped outside and Heather came closer, he could see the knowledgeable glint in her eye.
"I am here because I want internet access," Heather bellowed, in a smart tone. She slammed her fist against Roy's chest, with the force of 7759 ostriches. "I frigging hate you, Roy Larsson."

Roy looked back, even more active and still fingering the tiny rock. "Heather, I am your mother," he replied.

They looked at each other with sparkly feelings, like two panicky, precious pigeons drinking at a very gracious birthday party, which had indie music playing in the background and two splendid uncles shouting to the beat. Roy regarded Heather's solid eyes and beautiful toes. He held out his hand. "Let's not fight," he whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered Heather.

"Please?" begged Roy with puppy dog eyes.

Heather looked sneezy, her body blushing like a knowing, kind knife.

Then Heather came inside for a nice drink of beer.

THE END